No announcement yet.

I like JMM but not wanting a 5th fight is a b1tch move

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like JMM but not wanting a 5th fight is a b1tch move

I thought he was a true warrior like pacman who has the mentality of just wanting to fight

pacman didnt need 2 keep fighting him

pac allowed him to keep having his chance, 3 times!

jmm couldnt get the job done and now he has, hes saying thats it?

and plus, there is definitely ped speculation around jmm..

all of a sudden after 3 fights, he finds this insane power and looks like a juiced up beef cake

marquez deserves to be paid what he wants. its not like manny cant afford it. seriously if its 60/40 for manny that is more than fair

Comment

I'm not in any rush to see Manny get planked again.

Comment

How many times does Marquez have to beat the fu.ck out of this guy before enough is enough?

He outboxed him in the third fight & left him face first out cold in the forth.

Why are Mannys fans so desperate to see their fighter get destroyed again?

He can't beat Marquez & that is it. Hes too intelligent for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Donald View Post
          I thought he was a true warrior like pacman who has the mentality of just wanting to fight

all of a sudden after 3 fights, he finds this insane power and looks like a juiced up beef cake
          It's not a b1tch move in the least. As a matter of fact not understanding why he doesn't take a 5th fight is the b1tch move.

Pac didn't allow him anything, the first 3 fights were very controversial, why can't you morons understand this?

If Pac had won CLEARLY, then you would have a point, but he didn't. The first one was a draw, then the next 2 could have literally gone either way.

So a 4th fight was necessary in order to END THE TRILOGY.

JMM knocked him out cold, it wasn't a controversial decision, it wasn't a robbery it was a clear knock out.

Rivalry is over, it's done, JMM won and won by KO. Get over it, move on to another subject. Because I guarantee you that if Pac was offered the Mayweather fight with no testing instead of the JMM fight, he would have denied JMM in a second and you wouldn't have the balls to call Pac a b1tch for not fighting JMM again....

So go away.

Comment

Marquez gave Pacquiao 4 opportunities to score a decisive victory over him, why should he give him a fifth?

Comment

Being butthurt makes you a b**i**tch

Comment

Besides money there is absolutely nothing to gain from gaining another victory over Manny, he destroyed the ATG and stopped the hype train in its tracks, history will always be kind to him for that in spite of the circumstances. If he losses to Manny again he may be seen as a good fighter that picked and chose his opponents and only had Manny's number, something that Manny corrected in his latter career. I dont think JMM could live with the latter...

Its about legacy for JMM at this point, quite honestly I will think less of JMM if he doesnt try to avenge his Mayweather loss somewhere down the line if he gets passed Bradley

Comment

First of all Manny did need to fight him, none of the fights he won were decisive victories. Secondly all fans wanted was a DECISIVE victory which meant a clear decision (highly unlikely considering their history) or a knock out.

Guess what? We got both. If Pacquiao was the one who KO'd Marquez, you wouldn't be making this thread ever. Oh and by the way, Pacquiao didn't want a third fight until later he changed his mind.

EDIT: LOL @ PED speculation, you do understand the evidence of Marquez using is as strong the evidence in Pacquiao's case. Quit it.
                  Last edited by Phil Ivey; 08-29-2013, 10:46 AM.

Comment

I haven't liked Marquez's attitude about this either, but until this thread I hadn't heard it criticized.

Comment

Working...
                    X