No announcement yet.

I'm a GGG fan, But the Brook Fight is Pointless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
    Oh I'm sure the Brits will turn out in droves for Brook. And more exposure for GGG on the international scene. Sure thing. The only thing is, though, should a fan give a rat's arse about exposure? I have to admit that I don't. I care about competitive fights and I don't see one here.

But who knows? Maybe Brook will surprise us. He'll have all the UK behind him for sure. It will be the loudest crowd at a GGG fight yet.
    well yeah I get what you're saying and don't really disagree. Basically I can see how it can advance his career etc but obviously I'd prefer somebody like Saunders, Eubank, Jacobs etc

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
      well yeah I get what you're saying and don't really disagree. Basically I can see how it can advance his career etc but obviously I'd prefer somebody like Saunders, Eubank, Jacobs etc
      Me, too. Of course, from what I read, those three guys didn't find their pens. Who knows? Maybe he had no choice but to fight Brook, but what a sad state in boxing when that's the best the middleweight champion can get.

Comment

Working...
      X