Collapse
No announcement yet.

The greatest trainer in boxing says nobody knows who giggi is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are NO boxing fans who don't know who GGG is, no one!
    He is the Middleweight Champion of the World and unifying all the alphabet
    belts. Freddy knows who he is and he knows Cotto isn't going in the ring with him. Cotto should in my opinion because he has the best shot at defeating him but I doubt he signs.
    Ray

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
      Yeah right Roach, he went to train in your gym, and now all of sudden he is unknown for you.
      He just went to spectate pacman. But pac didn't have a clue who he was

Comment

But more people know him than Ward.

I never once heard anyone mention Ward's name where I live.

I heard two people mention GGG and I live in Louisiana, the most unpopular State when it comes to boxing.

My dad is a Mayweather nuthugger and he doesn't know or give a fuq about Ward. I have to keep reminding him who he when talking about the possible GGG vs Ward fight. He doesn't even know who Ward has beaten.

He like GGG though. Even my mom knows GGG. She doesn't have a clue who the hell Ward is
        Last edited by SilverMiles; 11-05-2015, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Just Freddie not wanting Cotto to fight Golovkin. Interestingly he said Golovkin has no weaknesses.

And the woman was right, 33(34 now I think) fights. I wouldn't be able to tell you how many fights Pacquiao has had neither(around 65?), Floyd's is the easiest because of how much the number is thrown in your face.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
            But more people know him than Ward.

I never once heard anyone mention Ward's name where I live.

I heard two people mention GGG and I live in Louisiana, the most unpopular State when it comes to boxing.

My dad is a Mayweather nuthugger and he doesn't know or give a fuq about Ward. I have to keep reminding him who he when talking about the possible GGG vs Ward fight. He doesn't even know who Ward has beaten.

He like GGG though. Even my mom knows GGG. She doesn't have a clue who the hell Ward is
            What does Ward have to do with anything? I think he's retired

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
              Shit.
              Freddie's Parkinson's is getting bad, destroying his memory and his body

yep. Freddie is a Cottotard. He knows he'd get sodomized in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                He just went to spectate pacman. But pac didn't have a clue who he was
                this was uploaded April 27, 2014 (and this was clearly recorded way before)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7IsoFLBWus

00:30 you can see Roach looking clearly at GGG, giving a good sparring to his pupil.

So that nobody knows him crap, is a lie.

Does the hardcore fans know him, yep
                Does the casual fans know him, not quite yet

But you and every guy in this forum can say know GGG and we can make a big argument about him being known in Europe.

Comment

freddie roach always tells the accurate truth about everything and has no reason to be biased

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
                    freddie roach always tells the accurate truth about everything and has no reason to be biased
                    Yes I strongly agree bro

Comment

Working...
                    X