Would you enjoy this trip again... ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you enjoy this trip again... ?

Pac - May...

Whether the fight is made or not, it's been a shit ride for certain boxing fans.

Would you enjoy or endure the pains of this disaster again??

I'm not as emotionally invested as I once was, maybe I've adapted but I'm cool really

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      I'm not as emotionally invested as I once was, maybe I've adapted but I'm cool really
      Adaptation is key.

The integrity of the sport is also important.

Comment

I mean back when We all thought it might happen then it fell apart, but now it seems like the real possiblility of it going to happen is actually possible so if it doesnt happen this time, I think everyone will just be fed up of it. you can only cry wolf so long before people just stop responding.

Comment

It sucks as a fan that the fight never got made. Boxing isn't what it used to be, when the best fought the best, at their prime.

Comment

Fawk no. Only an isuit would...

Maybe a fight like Ali Frazier where they actually fought when everyone wanted... But this circus? Hell no

Comment

TBH, I did enjoy the first round of negotiations in late December 2009 to early 2010 I think it was. I was on Christmas vacation and I would spend a great deal of the day online reading the back and forth, with hopes the fight would get made, then blaming and hating on Pacquiao for the fight not getting made, then blaming and hating on Mayweather getting made.

Now, I'm tired of it, and to be honest, I don't want the fight. I've grown to dislike Mayweather a great deal in the last 4-5 years for various reasons. At this point, I think Mayweather wins the fight easy and I don't want him to have the glory of beating Pacquiao.

Comment

Problem is, in reality, to anyone who truly follows the sport, we know neither fighter is near his best, with Pacquiao further gone. It's not the boxing spectacle it once was. However, it's a showpiece for popularity of a failing sport so I'd still like to see it for that reason.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                  Adaptation is key.

The integrity of the sport is also important.
                  INTEGRITY OF THE SPORT? Remember fans of pac believe floyd pays refs, judges, commentators.....There is no integrity left, no one actually wins a match, its all predetermined. No one does anything legally but pac & arum. :****you:

Comment

I'll believe its going to happen after the weigh-in...

Comment

Working...
                    X