Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Danny Garcia slap egg on the faces of BoxingScene members once again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    I don't care is he's fighting Thurman next. There is no way to justify this Vargas fight. Especially after telling Spence he needs to earn his shot but turning around and fighting someone Spence KNOCKED OUT when he was a prospect.
    Fixed that for you

Comment

my heart says thurman due to his bone thugs n harmonyesque hairstyle but my head says garcia.

did not like what i saw from thurman vs porter.

feel the same way about GGG vs brook.

i thought both would be better in those fights...

they were not.

Comment

I like the Peterson and Guererro wins.

This fight is not good but Douglass/Fortuna makes up for it in my world

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR CANELO!! View Post
          how many tune up does a faggot as so called champion need.

"im the champion the very best but I need a tune up cause I aint ready" GTFOH
          With a Canelo avi? Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
            With a Canelo avi? Lmao!

Comment

Danny isn't slapping egg on anybody because Thurman is going to beat him down.
              Last edited by torosboxing75; 10-17-2016, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                With a Canelo avi? Lmao!
                what was canelo tune up fight? 4-5 years ago.

Idiot dont even know boxing, theirs a difference between a money fight and a tune up.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  Fair play.

True...but you know as well as i do it doesn't work like that. Two undefeated top dogs going at it in the primes of their careers is a sight to behold nowadays.

And it's not a title defence as far as i know?
                  That's sad but true. A basic fight once upon a time now has become a rarity.

Yeah someone told me it's not a title defence so shouldn't Danny be stripped or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    Like after he did when he beat the forum boogyman Matthysse? Matthysse was gonna kill him and Danny was apparently terrified of him according to 99% of our resident geniuses on here if i remember correctly.

He's getting slaughtered for fighting Vargas next but what about him fighting Thurman after that? That's a massive fight and one that both guys should get major props for taking if it happens. If he beats Thurman will you gladly accept that dollop of egg right in the middle of your foreheads?

Even though he's cherry picked Salka and Vargas, Danny still has a better resume than most around at this moment in time.

I personally don't mind him fighting Vargas next as long as they've agreed to Thurman after that.
                    If Garcia beats Thurman then NSB should stay quiet about him. Herrara deserves a rematch first.

Comment

Danny beats Thurman and boxingscene goes ape**** again. Lmfao it's gonna be hilarious. Fans are bashing the **** outta Danny over this stupid fight in November but then they gonna be sick in 2017. Start hating DSG even more.

Comment

Working...
                      X