Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Says Parker is Frontrunner For Anthony Joshua, Nov. 26

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
    Wilder is a true professional also and deserves props, winner to face Wilder or Klitschko would be something else.
    I'm truly excited for "what happens next". It feels like the HW division is finally about to hit that point where we have the best fighting the best for a few years. 2016 has been incredibly frustrating as no one really fought anyone in the upper end of the division, but here's to hoping for a great 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      Takam is very limited and he gave Parker problems. Think you and the other guy are getting carried away with an undefeated record, have doubts you two have even watched him fight, cause It's not some crazy opinion for me to say he's not very good
      nah you're just a casual fan mate, takam was a top 10 heavyweight who gave povetkin hell, to take him on after facing e level journeymen and beating him (As a prospect) is pretty amazing tbh.

especially consdering said prospect beat a better guy than either wilder or aj have fought, not to mention he has the fastest hands in the division.

the dude just turned 24 ffs. and people like you say ' he's useless doe' ' defence isnt good though' like they expect him to be the finished article at a prospect stage.

the fact is, heavyweights dont fully reach their potential until around 30.
      The fact is the 30 year champion in wilder looks far less technical with his wild looping shot's, same defence flaw's, moving back in straight lines, but he's ' a killer doe '

Same with AJ flat footed as hell, moving back straight lines, hardly any head movement, hardly anyone mentions this as he's also 'a killer.'

And these guy's are world champions who are basically near full potential....not 24 year old prospects with their best years ahead of them.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        nah you're just a casual fan mate, takam was a top 10 heavyweight who gave povetkin hell, to take him on after facing e level journeymen and beating him (As a prospect) is pretty amazing tbh.

especially consdering said prospect beat a better guy than either wilder or aj have fought, not to mention he has the fastest hands in the division.

the dude just turned 24 ffs. and people like you say ' he's useless doe' ' defence isnt good though' like they expect him to be the finished article at a prospect stage.

the fact is, heavyweights dont fully reach their potential until around 30.
        The fact is the 30 year champion in wilder looks far less technical with his wild looping shot's, same defence flaw's, moving back in straight lines, but he's ' a killer doe '

Same with AJ flat footed as hell, moving back straight lines, hardly any head movement, hardly anyone mentions this as he's also 'a killer.'

And these guy's are world champions who are basically near full potential....not 24 year old prospects with their best years ahead of them.

who cares what hes like in 6 years, they're talking about the fight next, I can only go on what ive seen so far and that is that parker is very flawed.

Come on man takam Is nothing special, wow yeah povetkin is a midget at heavyweight and he sparked him out. can call me a casual or whatever, not insulted, I go on what I see and parkers a routine fight for AJ. Luckily it sounds as if he wants wlad instead, someone who would put parker in a coma.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          who cares what hes like in 6 years, they're talking about the fight next, I can only go on what ive seen so far and that is that parker is very flawed.

Come on man takam Is nothing special, wow yeah povetkin is a midget at heavyweight and he sparked him out. can call me a casual or whatever, not insulted, I go on what I see and parkers a routine fight for AJ. Luckily it sounds as if he wants wlad instead, someone who would put parker in a coma.
          Not an insult mate.

You're just not applying the same flawed logic you are to a prospect, to the champion AJ who is not a prospect, yet still show's the same flaw's you are apparently seeing in Parker.

Povetkin is a midget ok, he would still KO AJ and wilder at this moment in time, maybe not in a year or 2, which is why he's being left out to dry.

You seem to think being bigger and having a big punch means you are the best, It doesn't.
          Wilder and AJ are both incredibly flawed, and AJ V Parker is much more competitive than you apparently think it is.

Comment

Well thank the IBF for stripping Fury and all the subsequent events leading to Joshua picking up that belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
              Carlos Takam is a middle aged Frenchman and parker robbed him
              Who has AJ beaten that's better?

No, there was no robbery either. I understand you're trolling as usual, but you don't want people believing you're actually an idiot after all, right?

Actually, I'm clutching to think of a time when you're not saying something stupid. Maybe you're not trolling after all.

Comment

Working...
              X