Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ishe turned down a fight with Rosado on May 2nd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ishe turned down a fight with Rosado on May 2nd?

That was a dumb move. Looking for a fight and you got a guy coming off of 3 losses and one NC with at least somewhat of a following and you turn it down. IMO he know that Gab would wash him just like he did love. Who else is there for him to fight with a name besides Trout(which would be pointless for Trout)?

Turned him and J-Roc down...said because they asked for a fight, they aren't getting it

Comment

Rosado tweeted it out, saw this on the boxing Instagram page I follow lol.

Here's a good one I just found lol

Comment

Jermall Charlo?

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
          Jermall Charlo?
          Didn't even think of him, but I doubt Jermall wants a **** fight like that that will do nothing for him. He's looking for a strap.

Comment

Whatever happened to this?
            http://www.boxingscene.com/ishe-smit...-rosado--62274

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              Rosado shouldn't have called him out....pissed Ishe off evidently

Comment

Well Rosado would be a totally different fight than Lara so I could understand Smith not wanting to go there.

Smith getting mad because Rosado was looking for a fight is kind of odd though, it is not like people gave Ishe a ton of opportunities so he should be able to appreciate a guy looking to land a shot like that.

Comment

I used to like Shay....I used to respect that ninja!!....but after hearing little **** here and there about this cat, and watching him black out on TV talking about past suicidal thoughts and ****....180 on that dude!!...smh

Gabby been in a slump...my ninja in drought!!....Shay don't wanna be the well that give Gabby the water to wash away that dry spell....it's all good, then again it's not....he knows Gabby gonna come in hungry from being tired of being sick and tired.....Gabby would out hustle him imo.....maybe Shay's as well...who knows

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    I used to like Shay....I used to respect that ninja!!....but after hearing little **** here and there about this cat, and watching him black out on TV talking about past suicidal thoughts and ****....180 on that dude!!...smh

Gabby been in a slump...my ninja in drought!!....Shay don't wanna be the well that give Gabby the water to wash away that dry spell....it's all good, then again it's not....he knows Gabby gonna come in hungry from being tired of being sick and tired.....Gabby would out hustle him imo.....maybe Shay's as well...who knows
                    Exactly my point...he knows Gab is easily a better fighter than him.

Comment

Working...
                    X