Collapse
No announcement yet.

New: Mayweather seeks House Arrest: Link inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd say let Mayweather serve out the rest of his sentence on house arrest IF he comes to terms with Pacquiao for their match BEFORE he leaves (and both sign the contract).

Time's running out for both fighters.

Comment

• This is a very common motion filing for the wealthy and famous. I'm sure it'll be exaggerated on here though.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
        No he didn't get to see it:

No Manny Pacquiao fight viewing for Floyd Mayweather in jail

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...hile-in-jail/1
        I saw this before the fight. I believe floyd got to see the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by IJ1 View Post
          I'd say let Mayweather serve out the rest of his sentence on house arrest IF he comes to terms with Pacquiao for their match BEFORE he leaves (and both sign the contract).

lol...Bob Arum would be even less likely to help make the fight happen if it meant Floyd would get out of jail early.

Comment

• If May on house arrest, how can he fight?

Comment

• Thought this might happen, they had this planned from the beginning. Good lawyers there, free money may.

Comment

• Originally posted by IJ1 View Post
                I'd say let Mayweather serve out the rest of his sentence on house arrest IF he comes to terms with Pacquiao for their match BEFORE he leaves (and both sign the contract).

This isn't a movie.

Comment

• not a good look for money may's lifestyle flashy wanksta persona.

Maybe he can ask 50 cent for jail tips?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Don View Post
                    If May on house arrest, how can he fight?
                    The fight would take place after his sentence is served out. He'd just be able to train/stay in shape in the meantime.

lol...Bob Arum would be even less likely to help make the fight happen if it meant Floyd would get out of jail early.
                    lol, probably. But all-considered, it makes the most business sense for Arum. Bradley can keep Pac's belt for a longer period of time while Mayweather/Pacquiao happens during a time that it's still a viable fight. Pac can then end his career in either a trilogy against Mayweather, rematch w/Bradley, or in a 4th fight against Marquez. Bob Arum makes money either way.

Comment

• If Floyd is put in general population, right away he will ask to be back in his cell by himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X