Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get in shape Contest!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is me after 4 months of weights. Now that I se some of the other guys pics I dont feel embarrased to post mine.
    I stopped working out for 2 months cause I ****ed up my rotater cuff while swimming at a ****ing lake. I will get back on the ball next week and start all over again.
    Attached Files

Comment

maybe we should start another get in shape contest 3 months to get in the best anyone down

Comment

Im down with that, i finally found a good trainer, im already on my diet and training myself everyday, so im going to be training hard for the upcoming 4 months and hopefully going to have my first amateur fight.

Im already in good shape now i guess (120 pounds, and my height is about 5'8) so now basically trying to get as low fat percentage as possible and gain a **** load more muscle.

So if people are up for another one ill post my before pics asap.
        Last edited by skyler; 10-14-2006, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by coty View Post
          maybe we should start another get in shape contest 3 months to get in the best anyone down
          I might do it this time

Comment

I'm in if you guys decide to start another

Comment

Do it, you guys. Make us proud.

Mods?

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
                Do it, you guys. Make us proud.

Mods?
                I am going too. Looking forward to it!

Comment

I want in! i joined some toughman contest and I need to get in shape QUICK! the only problems is that I cant get a pic in here ill ask my friend at work, when you guys starting the new contest?

Comment

yeah thats my problem i need to figure out how to get a pic on here

Comment

• Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
                      I want in! i joined some toughman contest and I need to get in shape QUICK! the only problems is that I cant get a pic in here ill ask my friend at work, when you guys starting the new contest?
                      I don't know when it starts. Is there an age limit because im only 15?

Comment

Working...
                      X