Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's wrong with kids like this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am pretty sure it was chicago, i am trying to find the news story.

one thing we concluded when we first watched this hear:

Wesley Wu, the boy who got beat, has a chin like george chuvalo.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      that's good and all but getting charge for this don't teach them sh•t...a straight up a•s beaten is better...
      i don't know, those particular kids look like they could benefit from a stay in a jail in the Chicago area, of all places.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i'm pretty sure that all of those guys were arrested. it was a popular story on the news for a brief while. i'm sure that locally it would have been a huge story. i'm not sure where this happened.

i'd hope they were charged with the intent to murder. you can kill somebody beating him like that. i wont watch the entire video, but i got enough of an idea of the damage being done from the first 30 seconds. kicks to the head with snow boots are life threatening.

The saddest part is they probably only got something ridiculous like a few hours community service. I really hope the judge made an example out of these punks.

Comment

What a bunch of little assholes.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/01/...investigation/

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
            And then someone posts a video of a cop beating the shit out of one of these punks and everyone's all NWA all of a sudden.

There is more to the story though:

Police Supt. Garry McCarthy said that detectives are still looking for two more suspects, and the six already being held will soon be charged.

“We’re pretty confident that we’ve got the makings of wrapping this thing up,” McCarthy said. “We’ve got six people in custody. We’ve got two more people identified, who we’re out looking for right now.”

McCarthy said the attack was not racially motivated, but was in retaliation for an earlier incident, in which 20 people attacked two teens.

It appears to be retaliation for a previous assault. We’re confident that we’ve got the right people in custody. We think that we’ll be charging them very shortly.”

As CBS 2′s Derrick Blakley reports, the victim allegedly took part in an October attack in which 20 teens jumped on two others.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              And then someone posts a video of a cop beating the shit out of one of these punks and everyone's all NWA all of a sudden.

There is more to the story though:

Police Supt. Garry McCarthy said that detectives are still looking for two more suspects, and the six already being held will soon be charged.

“We’re pretty confident that we’ve got the makings of wrapping this thing up,” McCarthy said. “We’ve got six people in custody. We’ve got two more people identified, who we’re out looking for right now.”

McCarthy said the attack was not racially motivated, but was in retaliation for an earlier incident, in which 20 people attacked two teens.

It appears to be retaliation for a previous assault. We’re confident that we’ve got the right people in custody. We think that we’ll be charging them very shortly.”

As CBS 2′s Derrick Blakley reports, the victim allegedly took part in an October attack in which 20 teens jumped on two others.

so basically..."payback's a Bit•h type of crime"...?

Comment

That happened here. Stood out to me because almost everyone involved was Asian.

Comment

Im fully convinced he could have fcuked them all up if he tried

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                    That happened here. Stood out to me because almost everyone involved was Asian.
                    Asian on asian violence, when will it stop?!

Comment

That was shocking, i turned it off halfway through. Cowards all of them

Comment

Working...
                      X