Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the biggest joke in boxing right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can nitpick a bunch. Wilder has almost no real boxing skill. Ward doesn't fight often enough. Cotto acts like a diva. Shannon Briggs is delusional. Roy doesn't know when to quit. Khan sucks and thinks he deserves the world.

Comment

CANELO IS CURRENTLY THE BIGGEST JOKE RIGHT NOW.. pacquiao's issue had nothing to do with boxing.

Comment

Nelo for bloating khan and then wanting to drain GGG immediately afterwards.
        Ward for being retired but impersonating a pro looking for next fight

Comment

In no particular order;
          Canelo for making his own division.
          Cotto for being a career cherrypicker and diva - rumoured to fight Provo
          Haye for being Haye.
          Rigo for still siding with Caribe.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
            In no particular order;
            Canelo for making his own division.
            Cotto for being a career cherrypicker and diva - rumoured to fight Provo
            Haye for being Haye.
            Rigo for still siding with Caribe.
            thats ****ing funny

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMacAttack View Post

Mister I'm too small for Middle even though I hold the belt is a better choice than anyone in the poll.
              "I'm too big to be a superwelterweight .... but I'm not a middleweight"

"Yipeee! Now I'm the WBC and lineal middleweight champion of the world ... still not a middleweight doe."

Canelo is the biggest joke in boxing right now. Nobody else even comes close to that.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                Nothing funny about roy jones...more sad than anything. From the list the closest to being a joke is andre ward.
                Agree on Jones. It is horrible what is going on there.

Ward is a decent fighter.

I'd say pick any awarding body as the biggest joke and I wouldn't disagree. Either IBF or WBA.

Comment

edit: Wait a minute, i realized there is not a single sane fellow in this boxing bussiness, each of them a different type of cartoon character.
                  Last edited by DinoCop; 02-20-2016, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Lil G by far...nobody will fight me but i duck the ones who will.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      Lil G by far...nobody will fight me but i duck the ones who will.
                      Who are those guys? Lara could have the IBF mando spot whenever he wants, but he really doesn't wanna fight GGG except for retirement money. Ward may or may not want GGG, tho that clown offer he put forward doesn't help his case

Comment

Working...
                      X