Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO Floyd Fans: Are you a fan of his personality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I gave a **** about his personality, then I would have hated Mike Tyson, Roberto Duran, Bernard Hopkins etc. I dont really care though as I dont know these people other than the increasingly intrusive and cynical agenda driven ****e pumped out by the media about not just boxers, but all people in the public eye. Whoop de do, all of them seem to have holes in their personality, but us sat here typing on a forum dont?

I care only about what these guys do IN the ring, who they fought, how they did, what they acheived etc. Floyd is a great, great fighter but for me he hasnt done anywhere near as much as he could have done given his talent. With that being said, you have to account for the fact that the guy has his own life to live, and just like a fingerprint, everybody's life experience is unique.

When Floyd hangs em up, he should be able to look back at his career and feel pretty ****ing good about all he has accomplished.

I'd swap places with teh ****!

Comment

Not really.

I don't really care for any fighter outside the ring or personal lives.

I mean, my second favourite fighter is Carlos Monzon and he was an obvious idiot outside the ring.

Then again, part of why I hate Muhammad Ali is because he is an obvious idiot outside the ring also.

So it depends for me.

As for Floyd and his actions outside the ring; sometimes I laugh, most of the time I cringe.

Comment

I don't care about anything but what he does in the ring.

Comment

I like his personality, although I STRONGLY DISLIKED the burning of money, I thought that was wayyy to much!

But otherwise, I've always been a cocky guy, I also liked Roy Jones personality also.

But in reality I only judge athletes by what they do in the game, ring or field...whatever you wanna call it.

Comment

No. At worst, he is an NPD-having megalomaniac criminal. At best, he is merely annoying and immature.

Either way, I enjoy watching him box, not watching his personality.

Comment

I am not a fan of Floyd because of his personality. I am a fan of his in ring ability, his mastery of my favorite sport, and the fact that I actually truly believe in him because of how hard he works in the ring.

I can't stand how he acts in front of a camera, putting on a show but so be it.

Comment

I do like his personality. He reminds me of Ted Debiase.

Comment

i enjoy it because i don't truly believe thats how he is in real life. how can a guy who talks so much crap stay pretty much invisible from the limelight when he doesn't have a scheduled fight?

surely it's all for show right? and with him being able to sell so many ppv's prove it cause lets face it, casual fans of boxing won't appreciate his skills at all so if he talks a load of s h i t people will be willing to buy ppvs...so he's obviously doing something right regardless if you warm to him or not

Comment

Fan of his boxing skills, ring smarts and coolness under pressure hell yeah he's the best. His life out of the ring and the way he is hell no!!!

Comment

I'm a fan of his boxing skill, how can I judge his personality without knowing him? I don't get it.

Comment

Working...
                      X