No announcement yet.

Are you satisfied with your life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pancho Gonzales View Post
    We're roughly the same age, and that is the truest **** you ever wrote.
    Well, thanks. I guess, lol. I like my job, but it's physically demanding, and the hours can be down right inhuman. I'm not getting any younger.

Comment

I'm happy with my life..the only thing I'd like is to have no bills..maybe our RV we want to buy lol

Comment

I'm doing ok

I'm self imployed so I don't have to go to work or have a boss, I work whenever I want and get to watch all the boxing that's on the TV or online. I live with my girlfriend who I will probably marry in a few years, I don't have many responsiblity's and don't have any debt.

I'm pretty much a bum but I don't look forward to having a boss or work schedule any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
          I'm happy with my life..the only thing I'd like is to have no bills..maybe our RV we want to buy lol
          There have been studies showing that purchasing an RV usually leads to a bear mauling.

Stay away from RVs, if anyone is going to feast on that meat it's going to be me.

Comment

Comment

not satified at all....yet. im about 2 years from a degree, and a few months from an extended vacation. its going to be a good year, after this though im back to school.

Comment

Originally posted by EL HANDSOME View Post
                No one is truely satisfied with their lives. The ones that say they are satisfied are the lazy,simple minded individuals.
                I am very satisfied with my life. I am neither lazy nor simple minded, just very proud of where I came from and where I am now.

Comment

Working...
                X