Collapse
No announcement yet.

sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope that a trainer will be able to help,i just saw the video again and i could not stop laughing

Comment

Your too tentative coz your still afraid of getting hit, get used to getting hit, relax, start throwing one twos and the rest will com. From what I saw, your out of distance, get your feet closer and stay there, look for openings and dont go anywhere.

Comment

they do not know how to throw one twos,watch the video again and when you stop laughing you will see that

Comment

Wow thats just sad. Stop talking about that troll ish your just not meant for boxing stop.

Comment

i am not making fun of the individuals,i am just pointing out that they have no boxing skills at all

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
              Your too tentative coz your still afraid of getting hit, get used to getting hit, relax, start throwing one twos and the rest will com. From what I saw, your out of distance, get your feet closer and stay there, look for openings and dont go anywhere.
              u really saw it there, thanx imma work on it

Comment

Originally posted by xxMidgetxx View Post
                Wow thats just sad. Stop talking about that troll ish your just not meant for boxing stop.
                lol shut up n00b!

Comment

i thought it was pretty good. didnt look like yall wer really in there 2 do work but both of u showed skill.. post more

Comment

Originally posted by xxMidgetxx View Post
                    WOW DUDE you got to be kidding your new and dont know anything about boxing and im sure your not even close to his skill and you saying **** like that. Dont talk **** then expect people to till you whats the best bag glove and then best sparring glove and im sure in week youll be saying wats best headgear. This fourm is so stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Napoleontas View Post
                      im very hesitant on throwing combos during sparring coz im not really comfortable on it yet but in the end i forced some in the final minutes with lots of it and i got hit hard but i also hit him... didnt felt so bad coz i got headgear

Wich one are you and how old are you?I would like to box you.

Comment

Working...
                      X