Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook To Khan: Let Me End Your Career, For The Fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shots fired!!!!!! Khan will swerve Brook again!

Comment

Ha come on Brook.... fight another top fighter. I said before the Chaves fight is a step up and feel he needs another big name. Thurman, Bradley, Garcia all would be good.
      Problem is that these fight would all need a lot of money and is a big risk. I do not think there is the money for these to happen.
      If Khan and Brook were to fight, going on Khans last opponent, I would favour Brook.

Maybe try get Berto after this fight

Comment

Kelly Brook is scared that Khan will finish his career.

Comment

Brook vs Khan, make it happen now~

Comment

The Special One
            [IMG]http://img06.deviantart.net/867f/i/2010/299/d/2/i_are_******__by_toften-d31k16p.jpg[/IMG]
            Kell Brook

Is scared ****less of the schooling he knows he is gonna receive off Amir King Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
              lol...At least Khan has had a career
              Not a great one really, even Khan's biggest ballswingers can't spin the fact that he's had more KO losses than great wins. Won a strap, made 5 defences, got knocked out in 2012 and has been cherry-picking ever since. I was on this site when Khan was coming up, with all the boasts and predictions his fans made. Compared to what Khan fans were expecting his career has been a huge letdown yet they still try to build it up. Wasn't the guy going to be a multi-weight world champion, P4P list, automatic HOFer etc. by the time he was 24? His fans try to act like they're not disappointed but surely they and Khan still remember that it was all expected to be so much more than this 'career' of his you're talking up.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                Kelly Brook is scared that Khan will finish his career.

Comment

I wait for that day when Khan and his ******ed fans **** off from the sport.

Comment

When is Kell the ***** ever gonna fight a puncher ***** has fought 0 in 11 years.

Comment

This is the fight to see....This should be khan 's next fight hopefully....Brook takes him out imo....unless khan flurries then moves the whole night....Brook would KO Khan by even glancing shots - Algieri almost did.....
                      Khan was a great talent but he knows he needs to cash out as he couldn't take punches at the JW let alone here in WW.

Comment

Working...
                      X