No announcement yet.

does Haye have enough skill to overcome the Size deficit v Wlad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
    you dont think Haye has the ability to make Wlad lead and fall short and counter his right hand ?

trust me do not underestimate Haye couter punching ability its what he does best forget his power
    Its not impossible, but Wladimir doesnt sell out on the right hand like you speak of unless he's in trouble or if his opponent is hurt. Because of Haye's power, Wlad will most likely save the big right hand punches for when he really needs it.

Comment

yeah

see this is thing i dont think Wlad will extend himself for the first 3/4 rounds he is going to be looking to avoid the bullet and hold rather than throw back and if Haye gets threw and hurts Wlad i hope he does not throw everything at him incase he makes its through and Haye gets gassed i can really see this happening

on the other hand Wlad could lean all over Haye and hold onto him to get through the early onslaught and then KO Haye later when he is tired

That why I find it interesting that David Haye does alot of Jiu Jitzu and wrestling I don't an awful lot about it but maybe it could help in clinches. If only meaning he can breathe easier or use an opponents weight against them.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Its not impossible, but Wladimir doesnt sell out on the right hand like you speak of unless he's in trouble or if his opponent is hurt. Because of Haye's power, Wlad will most likely save the big right hand punches for when he really needs it.

im talking about coming over the top of the jab with the right hand aswell

Comment

im talking about coming over the top of the jab with the right hand aswell
          Well... Thats a little harder. I guess its possible.

Comment

Well... Thats a little harder. I guess its possible.
            Especially if he just puts it out there as a measuring stick. Haye could just let fly. Worth a gamble. His should get there first.

Damn I hope Haye beat Barrett. lol

Comment

Originally posted by sparked_85 View Post
              Especially if he just puts it out there as a measuring stick. Haye could just let fly. Worth a gamble. His should get there first.

Damn I hope Haye beat Barrett. lol

i dont care if Haye get KTFO he is still excellent to watch Wlad will always be a :wank: win or lose

Comment

i dont care if Haye get KTFO he is still excellent to watch Wlad will always be a :wank: win or lose
                Wladimir used to be like Haye, he was all offense.

I can understand why he fights like he does today but I have a hard time watching it.

Povetkin will bring the fight to Wladimir so it could end up being a little better than Wladimir's showings against Thompson and Ibragimov.

Wladimir against ancient Ray Mercer before the Sanders and Brewster losses

Comment

every time wlad throws the right he is open, he was open many times against Thompson who was just not good enough to counter.

Comment

ive seen a training session recently while he has been on the pads etc and he has been holding his left a lot higher and he has already said he will not drop his left like that at HW so
                    You got a link to that mate? I didn't see that.

Good news if he is though!

Comment

Wlads height and reach is the deciding factor but he is still a:wank:
                      Wlad really isn't all that much bigger than Haye. Wlad is listed at 6'6 1/2", but he says he's 6'5 3/4". Haye's reach is 78" and Wlad's is 81".

When Lennox Lewis fought Mike Tyson and David Tua, there was a much bigger height and reach difference! Lennox had an 84" reach compared to Tyson's 71" and Tua's 70", and was 6'5" compared to their 5'10". Lennox appeared to be even taller than 6'5" in his fight with Vitali...

Comment

Working...
                      X