Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1,376 tickets left for Floyd-Guerrero

Schaefer: Only 1,376 tickets left for Mayweather-Guerrero
    Posted on 14 March 2013 by Frank Rewey

By Chris Williams: Golden Boy Promotions Boss Richard Schaefer is confirming that you will find only one,376 tickets left from the 16,000 tickets for that May fourth fight between WBC interim welterweight champion Robert The Ghost Guerrero (31-1-1, 18 KOs) and unbeaten Floyd Mayweather Junior. (43-, 26 KOs) in the MGM Grand in Vegas, Nevada, based on Serta Rafael. Thats pretty since the battle continues to be two several weeks away. It teaches you the type of star energy the 36-year-old Floyd continues to have. He might not fight everything frequently, but boxing fans continue to be prepared to capture his tickets like hotcakes.
    I dont recall the latter Manny Pacquiao fights selling out this rapidly. He does not appear to achieve the same Midas touch that Mayweather Junior. has nowadays, however I suppose that may be a primary reason why hes searching to battle outdoors from the U.S for his next fight. Mayweather includes a six-fight contract with Showtime/CBS he must get rid of over the following 30 several weeks. What this means is were most likely likely to see similar martial artists to Guerrero in Mayweathers approaching fights of his six-fight contract unless of course he is able to lure Pacquiao into accepting a battle for any nice friendly purse split of say 60-40. I believe Mayweather would absolutely accept fight Pacquiao within the six fights as lengthy as Pacquiao would like to simply accept the more compact purse.
    Its certainly a possible fight, but Pacquiao needs to realize that hes lost his latter fights and hes not setting up exactly the same ppv amounts that Mayweather is. Pacquiao cant be requesting a 50-50 cope with him losing right and left. Guerrero helps it to be interesting as lengthy because this fight lasts together with his face-first type of fighting. Hes going to try and walk-through exactly what Mayweather throws and finish up getting illuminated within this fight.

http://updatemedaily.com/schaefer-on...ther-guerrero/

But, But he should bow down to Canelo's demands! LOL

Comment

I thought the simple grammar and punctuation errors were made by you, but it turns out the actual article was written and posted that way. How pathetic.

Chris Williams needs to slap himself and take the D out of his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        I thought the simple grammar and punctuation errors were made by you, but it turns out the actual article was written and posted that way. How pathetic.

Chris Williams needs to slap himself and take the D out of his mouth.

My punctuation errors still don`t stop me from making you like a fool in debates which is why you blocked me from one of your threads yesterday.

Comment

How much are nose bleed seats?

Comment

thats a lot of sits, thought they would have all been sold out by now

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              How much are nose bleed seats?
              I'm good, nose bleeds start at $400, Jesus Christ!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dudeiknow View Post
                thats a lot of sits, thought they would have all been sold out by now
                The fight was announced like 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  I'm good, nose bleeds start at $400, Jesus Christ!!!!!
                  The cheapest seats were $200, they started at $200 but I think they sold out almost instantly along with the $300 ones too.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    The cheapest seats were $200, they started at $200 but I think they sold out almost instantly along with the $300 ones too.
                    Those tickets must've sold super quick, I just can't see myself buying $200-400 nose bleed seats per person.

Comment

Working...
                    X