Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would boxing be as exciting without.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Why did you avoid his question?
    It's quite telling that your ONLY response thus far has been a predictably repetitive "how come you're avoiding the question how come you're avoiding the question?" over and over. This is a most predictable and amateurish attempt to deflect yourself getting owned. Pitiful I expected more from you. Insecure bastard

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
      Predictable technique, you avoid my allegations while asking a "leading" type question of your own then accuse me of avoiding it when it's completely irrelevant. Owned once again. You're boring and insecure
      No, I always back up my opinions. You obviously don't. Bye bye!

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
        why do you run and make a poll everytime you get owned in an argument by someone. It's really childish tbh. Constantly having other people back up and 'validate' your opinion via a poll just shows how insecure you are about your own views
        lmfao..... Thread dismisssssssed... Liver shot administered!

Comment

I have been hit twice by liver shots when sparring and it feels like someone has stuck a knife in you. Hard shots to the ribs don't hurt nearly as much but sap your strength immensely.
          Where's the D in defense?

Comment

Originally posted by KBRO View Post
            lmfao..... Thread dismisssssssed... Liver shot administered!
            Originally posted by KBRO View Post
            Where's the D in defense?
            So no answers from you either? You guys are so typical!

Comment

Why this is even a poll ... no real boxing fan would ever suggest that boxing would be better without bodyshots

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                Why this is even a poll ... no real boxing fan would ever suggest that boxing would be better without bodyshots
                Well two have, the one who voted that way and KBRO. Than again, I suppose I don't consider either of those guys "real" boxing fans, so I guess you're right.

Comment

So Im having a debate with a poster here and he says as fighters have a high workrate they don't need to work the body to be exciting. Imagine the Gatti-Ward fights with no body punching. Holyfield-Bowe, Frazier against Ali, Hearns-Barkley or any JCC fight with no body punching. Would they have been nearly as exciting? Working the body not only slows the other fighter down its an integral part of opening up head shots. Vote and discuss please.
                  well if Jabs don't count, as poster D4tincarnation says, why would we need body punching?

Every match can be hooks and uppercuts to the head!!!

Comment

HW champion of the world doesnt throw body punches. Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      well if Jabs don't count, as poster D4tincarnation says, why would we need body punching?

Every match can be hooks and uppercuts to the head!!!
                      Rock em, sock em robots style?

Comment

Working...
                      X