No announcement yet.

Punch Out the Wii is very good brings back memories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punch Out the Wii is very good brings back memories

Good memories!!! But the one problem is I don't like the wii controls so I play it classic nintendo which is no biggy... I love the game

Just beat it, loved it. It took me alot of times to beat the final boss though I don't know why because he felt easy at times but then I made stupid minor mistakes but it felt great when he finally went down.

Comment

I have never played wii

Comment

I've heard that throwing combinations doesn't quite work, because the game doesn't register everything that you're trying to do.

Is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          I've heard that throwing combinations doesn't quite work, because the game doesn't register everything that you're trying to do.

Is that true?
          I just don't like the wii controls for it, they do feel kind of unresponsive at times. So I turn the remote controller and play it as if I'm playing with an old Nintendo Controller but the controller vibrates so its all cool. I'm coming to the conclusion their will never be a great motions control boxing game for the wii, they must have realized when making this game that is why they let you play classic way and many reviews have said the same thing. Game is still getting good/great reviews but its bummer motion controls suck.

Comment

Working...
          X