No announcement yet.

Should I Quit boxing ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    This guy soviet express aka young boxer aka 321 aka who knows what else, has more alts on here than Juy Juy. The same direct rogers IP hitting all the names from the same computer.
    They're probably brothers or roommates or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by yrrej View Post
      Those aren't primal instincts, they are just conditioned respones, which you may never overcome entirely. The greatest kickboxer I ever knew, Cliff "Magic" Thomas, tried to box professionally late in his career, but was seemingly not able to make the transition, especially jabbing with the fist as opposed to the foot.
      Billy blanks also got his ass handed to him when he tried amateur boxing. He thou8ght he could become light heavyweight champ in 2 years but got sparked out in his 2nd amateur fight.

Comment

• Maybe try Bartending!!! You seem to mix up some Tall Tales as it is!!! If you were in my gym boxing and did what you did you'd get nailed to the wall!!! You see tuff guys always get their asses handed to them by 12 other tuff guys!! Boxing == Respect!! You watched to many Tyson press conferences about eating children and smashing noses into peoples brains hahahaha!!!!
        Quit by all means, or head for Philly USA theres boxing gyms there that will welcome you in!!! good luck, bowlings fun! Ray.

Comment

• I'm not going to read through all 20 pages but OP's story sounds like bull**** to me in the first place. It's either bull**** or he's a complete ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by SovietExpress View Post
            well, I firstly dont need a job at walmart seeing as I am a nurse working towards my Ph.D.

Secondly Supaduck if you could define primal instincts I would be amazed. Every person has primal instincts to survive. Survival is the most primal of all instincts, and if your survival is threatened those intincts kick in and do anything that needs to be done in order to survive. So, in short, your a pathetic moronic piece of crap. And, if you ever considered coming to my dojo, like I wish you would, a white belt would hand your ass to you.

My black belts are registerred if you wanna look them up.
            so you felt like you weren't gonna survive? p*ssy. and you're a nurse? hmm.

Comment

• Lol, Soviet Express has no respect for me because I didn't do much, like he's done more. I can tell you one thing that I have never done and never will do, that being to kick somebody in a boxing ring because you were getting your ass handed to you.

Just another douchebag with too much time, too much imagination and too much internet............Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                Lol, Soviet Express has no respect for me because I didn't do much, like he's done more. I can tell you one thing that I have never done and never will do, that being to kick somebody in a boxing ring because you were getting your ass handed to you.

Just another douchebag with too much time, too much imagination and too much internet............Rockin'
                I emailed the black arts homeland security instructor who was mentioned previously in one of Soviet's posts. He has no idea who it is and is confident its not a student of his, he would be interested in finding out who is making these posts though.

As said earlier, Obvious Troll is Obvious.... well this was fun.
                /thread

Comment

• This was one of the funniest threads I ever read on boxingscene. Just the idea of this huge Ivan Drago looking communist getting outboxed by some sparring partner and then knee striking him out of the session, and then the insults he was throwing around at anybody here who was disgusted by his supposed actions.

Thanks for bumping this. So much nostalgia.

Comment

• Give mixed martial arts a try and see if it works for you.

Comment

Working...
                    X