Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Food for thought.This is the first time Marg is accused of cheating ..but not..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    more food for thought: margarito wrapped his hands illegally even if the substance they took to be tested is found to be plaster or not.
    lol.. you are way tooooooooooo slow for this...

Comment

Originally posted by god of war View Post
      is it illegal in football to try to freeze a kicker? no.

is it illegal to play mind games in boxing asking people to re-wrap there dude? no.

so what the **** are you talking about?
      i'll quote myself i guess.

how can a trainer have illegal ring tactics btw?

Comment

Originally posted by god of war View Post
        i'll quote myself i guess.

how can a trainer have illegal ring tactics btw?

Ever heard of Panama Lewis?

"no, not that one, the other one the one I mixed".

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
          Listen to this proven trainer.

“Same thing with Tito’s hands,’’ said Richardson, then Hopkins’ trainer. “This plastic-like substance fell out from behind the gauze on Tito’s hands."
          LMAO...So how many time is you going to post that quote...I dont give a **** about that..You're not going to force you opinion on me homie! They both had something Illegal going on with there hand wraps...Thats a FACT...whether it was "plaster like substance" or "too much tape"...ITS STILL ILLEGAL!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
            LMAO...So how many time is you going to post that quote...I dont give a **** about that..You're not going to force you opinion on me homie! They both had something Illegal going on with there hand wraps...Thats a FACT...whether it was "plaster like substance" or "too much tape"...ITS STILL ILLEGAL!
            Exactly, and the other time Naz said something PLASTIC, not plaster, was found,

the fighter was found to be innocent.

Thats not an opinion, thats a fact.

You don't give a **** about it because it goes completely against your agenda.

Comment

I feel you bro, but there are a lot of haters in here who dont see it that way, Steroids stay in your system for a long time, especially ones that were undectable at the time, like the ones Mosely was using. Marg has not done anything in regards to cheating during his career until now, which, until the verdict comes out might or might not be anything......

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
                nope, only thing wrong w/Marg's was the gauze..Richardson did his famous " i dont like these wrapps, open them up "...

Comment

Originally posted by americanme View Post
                  name the person who claimed he wrapped illegally and made him re wrap..
                  Not sure if anyone ever had him re-wrap his hands but here's two examples pre-hopkins:

Fernando Vargas, who lost to Trinidad in December 2000 in which he was dropped a total of 5 times, mentioned that while in Puerto Rico promoting the fight with Trinidad, a man affiliated with boxing went up to him and told him to check Trinidad’s wraps.

William Joppy, Trinidad’s next opponent after Vargas, who was dropped 3 times before the fight was halted after 5 rounds, was also warned of Trinidad’s hand wraps by former Heavyweight Champion, Hasim Rahman. Although neither fighter at the time paid much attention to the hand wraps, both did mention that Trinidad’s shots had an “unnatural” feel once the story broke. Joppy believed Trinidad’s hand wraps were equivalent to getting into a street fight with brass knuckles, while Vargas said, “When I got hit, I was like Mike Tyson just hit me. I knew he was strong, but this was ridiculous. I couldn’t believe what he was hitting me with.”

http://www.dogho usebo xing.com/News...Rios012904.htm

also Hopkins camp made Segundo Mercado re wrapp, if Im no tmistaken . in thier rematch ( the first fight Hops was dropped twice)..
                  Source please. I don't think Richardson was even with Hopkins during those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                    Exactly, and the other time Naz said something PLASTIC, not plaster, was found,

the fighter was found to be innocent.

Thats not an opinion, thats a fact.

You don't give a **** about it because it goes completely against your agenda.
                    Since you know everything...Whats my agenda?

Comment

the trainer can't have illegal ring tactics.
                      he's never in the ring at any point.
                      a fighter can, not the trainer though.

freezing a fighter by making them rewrap isn't illegal.
                      the original poster of this thread is a moron.

Comment

Working...
                      X