Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be Kell Brook's next opponent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theres many opponents in the welterweight division other than khan, he should stop fighting bums and step up

Comment

I don't think it's Keith Sometimes Thurman. Probably another no no dan.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        What wear and tear? Lol. He miscalculated Algieri and beat a dead Devon. The fight is perfect man.

Well, if you look at Khan's career despite having a paper chin and **** defense he took his title to America in his second defense, regularly boxes out of his comfort zone (U.S.) and took on hard fights win/lose. When did Brook ever did that besides Porter? His relevancy depends on attaching his name with Khan. Algieri would be the second best name on his resume.

I'm not saying it shouldn't happen, but the reality is that it won't happen this year and it will only get bigger. Khan's right that the fight will always be there cuz that's all Brook has in his career to look forward to.

As for ripping Devon, man that's what happens with his opponents all the time. He gets props for picking Collazo, gets picked to KO Khan on this forum then becomes a bum after.

As for fall, I think Khan-Garcia would be great for obvious reasons. Also Khan-Thurman.
        Last edited by Box-Office; 07-21-2015, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Forgot to add Carson Jones trilogy.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            Funny how you always conveniently limit it to his last two fights. Scared to bring up the Porter win, which ****s on all Khan's last 3 fights combined?

And yes, he is ducking Brook.
            Funny how when Khan fans bring up Amir's best wins they're always too old to be discussed.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
              Well, if you look at Khan's career despite having a paper chin and **** defense he took his title to America in his second defense, regularly boxes out of his comfort zone (U.S.) and took on hard fights win/lose. When did Brook ever did that besides Porter? His relevancy depends on attaching his name with Khan. Algieri would be the second best name on his resume.

I'm not saying it shouldn't happen, but the reality is that it won't happen this year and it will only get bigger. Khan's right that the fight will always be there cuz that's all Brook has in his career to look forward to.

As for fall, I think Khan-Garcia would be great for obvious reasons. Also Khan-Thurman.
              I disagree, brook is very beatable, and once he loses, he'll go back to euro level and the fight won't be as big. I don't know why khan is hesitant, he can beat brook. I find brook to be very rigid, perfect for khans arsenal. He's also not a bully which is typically what khan struggles with. As long as he doesn't slip up and leave his chin out he should win wide.

Comment

Funny how when Khan fans bring up Amir's best wins they're always too old to be discussed.
                You're the one trying to put timelines on things, and Khan's best wins are obviously not at 147. You know, the division they're both in where Brook is a title holder.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  You're the one trying to put timelines on things, and Khan's best wins are obviously not at 147. You know, the division they're both in where Brook is a title holder.
                  Yeah, Alexander was a bum.

Comment

Yeah, Alexander was a bum.
                    Guess what? Porter handled him fairly easily, and guess who beat Porter? Yep, Brook.

How is Brook not relevant again?

Comment

I've heard rumours that it's going be to Bundu.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X