Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Shakes Head at Golovkin: 25% For Jacobs is Ridiculous!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    great post !

they clearly have very little interest in that fight
    So which BUM you think is going to be Plan "B" for GGG???

Tureno? 12-0 Blanco?? Heliand??? Or 5'2" Curbsidze???

Comment

• So if Jacobs doesn't have many fans the fight NOT happening isn't going to HURT his fans!

The fight NOT Happening MOSTLY effects GGG Fans!!!! There just too stupid to realize that or just don't care what BUM he fights. Fk having a GOOD fight! Bring on Da BUMS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        You're acting like Golovkin needs Jacobs and it's his fault the fight isn't signed. Golovkin doesn't need Jacobs. So are most people who are blaming Golovkin or saying he needs to be the one giving Jacobs everything to make the fight.

He can move on to a variety of other options if Jacobs walks away. Jacobs, on the other hand, has to make this fight if he wants to retain any credibility. He needs this fight way more than Golovkin, and will deserve the blame for asking for absurd purse splits if the fight doesn't happen.

I'm so sick of everyone blaming Golovkin for the fighters that duck him. That's exactly what's happening here, people preparing reasons to blame Golovkin if Jacobs ducks him. It's exactly what you're doing. The ****ing guy is reportedly asking for 40% and a tuneup. If that's true, he doesn't want the fight.
        I see we are getting nowhere. LOL. We'll just have to agree to disagree. If the fight doesn't happen, they both can kick rocks until they find someone to pique my interest. I want good fights. Period. I don't care about their money, split, status, etc. If they make it happen, great. If not, wake me up when they fight someone who can offer a competitive bout. BJS, Lee, or Eubanks aren't it. If Canelo doesn't come, we can all see Jacobs and GGG fight people whom they will be highly favored against.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
          Its an absolute and utter joke GGG thinks he deserves 75% of the pie with the number 2 guy who is also a NAME fighter. This dilusional hype job will be taking a loss in 2017. If he mans up and fights Canelo, Alvarez will retire this clown.
          You have no idea what Ggg thinks Danny deserves, or what was offered. Remember, stupid POS?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            Jacobs brings plenty to the table. He's a good dude with a good story that hasn't been exploited to the masses yet. With the beating cancer angle and everything. If K2 and HBO can't sell that story to the public then they need to get out of the boxing business. And GGG needs this fight because I garuntee you Oscar and Canelo will go after Jacobs if GGG's drops the ball.
            This is some dumb ****.
            Like I said, Jacobs brings nothing to the table
            K2 isn't running a cancer charity

Comment

• Marquez is the absolute last fighter who should be talking details about money. He gave up 750 gs to go fight Chris John for a bag of old tortillas and some tamale husks.

Comment

• Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
                This is some dumb ****.

about the level that I would expect

before you were a nasty little g-string, I bet you were a particularly nasty little pacstain LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Face Of Boxing View Post
                  Marquez is the absolute last fighter who should be talking details about money. He gave up 750 gs to go fight Chris John for a bag of old tortillas and some tamale husks.

..... rather than bend over and take it up the ass for 2 bags of old tortillas and some tamale husks..... like you would have done

Comment

• Pac-Daddy Marquez is right.....

..... if the supposed " A-side " cannot generate enough revenue to compensate Jacobs fairly for his time..... then why should Canelo offer him more than 10mil?

Comment

• Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
                      This is some dumb ****.
                      I get it you're scared of Jacobs.

Comment

Working...
                      X