Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are these boxers associating themselves with rapper Mr. Capon-E?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
    I kept seeing HI- Power on Rios stuff I kept thinking it was something to do with Kendrick Lamar and Black Hippy but apparently its not related I guess and I saw Black Hippy spells theres HIII Power
    Is Khan still with Capon-E? I think that is why they jumped to Brandon Rios who was talking crap on Amir Khan before, why would they jump to Rios who could possibly face Khan unless Khan and Capone had a falling out or something?

I haven't seen Khan come out with Capon-E for his past few fights. Did Khan even play his theme song for his last fight or no? I don't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Is Khan still with Capon-E? I think that is why they jumped to Brandon Rios who was talking crap on Amir Khan before, why would they jump to Rios who could possibly face Khan unless Khan and Capone had a falling out or something?

I haven't seen Khan come out with Capon-E for his past few fights. Did Khan even play his theme song for his last fight or no? I don't remember.

Khan and Capon-E was a match made in Nirvana.

As bad as his music is Capon-E probably acts Latino because in the his next life he will be downgraded to a broken down Mexican pack mule.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        Wait, when did this thread become about Floyd and Broner?
        Oh so the only time it's ok to call people out for being ghetto, fake thugs, and ignorant is when they're black?

I get it. Now I see where you're coming from and this explains a lot of your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
          Just listened to him, his music is horrendous. Dare I say, worse then Wocka Flocka and Gucci Mane? Nahh but pretty close. I'll stick to J.Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Logic, Asher Roth, Eminem, and Macklemore.
          You lost me at J.Cole and Asher Roth. Macklemore garbage too, but I've never heard any of his songs.

Replace Asher Roth with Yelawolf.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
            You lost me at J.Cole and Asher Roth. Macklemore garbage too, but I've never heard any of his songs.

Replace Asher Roth with Yelawolf.
            lol you funny when you said Maclemore is garbage too but you never heard his songs.

I used to like Macklemore, but than he started doing that liberal hollywood agenda to sell out, he wrote a gay love song and that is how he got into the hollywood mainstream, ever since then they blew him up, and he had that hit song Thrift Shop which is pretty popular on the radio.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              lol you funny when you said Maclemore is garbage too but you never heard his songs.

I used to like Macklemore, but than he started doing that liberal hollywood agenda to sell out, he wrote a gay love song and that is how he got into the hollywood mainstream, ever since then they blew him up, and he had that hit song Thrift Shop which is pretty popular on the radio.

Yep. Guess I was right.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                Khan and Capon-E was a match made in Nirvana.

As bad as his music is Capon-E probably acts Latino because in the his next life he will be downgraded to a broken down Mexican pack mule.
                lol wow thats some harsh stuff man

Comment

Working...
                X