No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum On Pacquiao-Marquez: Everything Is On The Table

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    So they will duck the 40 million offer and fight for a lot less vs JMM?

Isn't Pac about to retire? Thats just sad.... I don't believe it. Bob won't allow Pac to walk away without taking the 40 million offer because we all know Bob will want to take home something rather than nothing.

Mayweather vs Pac in 2013!
    Don't be so sure about that. At his age Arum has already made his money. There is not a fight out there that is going to change how rich he is now. I believe he is at a point where he doesn't want to make the fight out of spite against both Floyd and Golden Boy no matter how much they throw at him.

Comment

Oh no... not this PPV discussions again.

Unbelievable.

Comment

Everyone knew this was coming anyway. If Pac-Marquez IV doesn't happen, I'd be shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
          Oh no... not this PPV discussions again.

Unbelievable.

They can't seem to get enough of it. Months ago the main issue was PED testing and WADA, USADA, VADA... Paq not being allowed to train in his country, etc. That's all gone and now this PPV thing. It never seems to end.

They still don't get it... And Arum is to blame.

Comment

yup, even alix ariza someone in PACs own camp said bob arum is preventing the fight

Comment

PACMAN VS MARQUEZ 1V it is baby!

Comment

wait Pacquiao let's Arum go along with him on vacations to foreign countries?

that's kinda odd

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                  better than expected?

you mean Ring Magazine's "Robbery of the Year"?

Marquez won

and lol @ people saying no one is interested, their last fight did 1.4 mil and marquez got robbed. this one will determine the real winner.
                  Nobody wants to see that fight not because it wouldn't do good numbers but because this thing has played itself out already. Pac beat beat that piss-drinking sore-loser twice already. The only fight left for Manny is floyd period, OMG no more fights with JMM he's the mexecutioner everyone gets it already. Manny needs to announce that he will retire unless floyd comes to the table after he beats Bradley in a couple weeks.

Comment

I don't think anybody really wants to see Marquez get robbed the a fourth time. And that 1.45M buys BOB ARUM reported are bull.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombieguy View Post
                      I don't think anybody really wants to see Marquez get robbed the a fourth time. And that 1.45M buys BOB ARUM reported are bull.
                      You'll catch on eventually son...

Comment

Working...
                      X