Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever fallen in love with a stripper?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    The smell of cigarettes and cum in a stripper's breath makes me horny as hell, but it really kills any kind of loving feelings I may have.
    Haha no joke, those b1tches stink.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Haha no joke, those b1tches stink.
      She took a bath when she came in and she smelled like melons and strawberries.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
        I'm just lying here right now jacking off to the pillows because they still smell like her.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          I think this proves dude gets laid nowhere near the amount he claims. Falling in love with a hooker. Even getting a hooker .
          I don't know if you've been with a business-minded hooker, but they're serious about their job. They work out their body and go to greater lengths to be as appealing as possible because that's their job- to overcharge you for something special you can't get with just anybody else- at least the expensive ones anyway.

This girl's body was unlike anything i've ever felt or seen before, and her skin was like silk. She told me she does yoga 3 hours everyday and it showed. I could feel every minute of work she put in, and she was tall too, this girl was like a legit supermodel minus the anorexia.

and my ***** it was fantastic. For 3 hours she let me do anything I wanted and she did everything I wanted. How could I not fall in love?
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-27-2015, 01:23 AM.

Comment

I'm just lying here right now jacking off to the pillows because they still smell like her.
            You need to roll with a guy like me. Are you so easily puntang whipped?
            Don't try to own, pay, spray, and get out the way. Billion like her or better.

Nuff said!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              You need to roll with a guy like me. Are you so easily puntang whipped?
              Don't try to own, pay, spray, and get out the way. Billion like her or better.

Nuff said!
              It's not like that lol I just had a good time is all, and i'm feeling this t-pain song man.

Comment

Don't you have a girl?

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
                  Don't you have a girl?
                  She's busy,and i was out of state attending a mandatory weekend safety seminar. Just because I have a girl doesn't mean she owns me brother.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-27-2015, 02:04 AM.

Comment

She's busy,and i was out of state attending a mandatory weekend safety seminar. Just because I have a girl doesn't mean she owns me brother.
                    Uhh. I won't enter that debate because I've got a different mindset,but I'm glad you enjoyed your time away lol

Keep giving them donations. You help the selfless.

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
                      Uhh. I won't enter that debate because I've got a different mindset,but I'm glad you enjoyed your time away lol

Keep giving them donations. You help the selfless.
                      That was the word she used lol, she literally asked me how much I would like to donate to her cause.

Comment

Working...
                      X