Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Adrien Broner vs John Molina & Keith Thurman vs Robert Guerrero Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Adrien Broner vs John Molina & Keith Thurman vs Robert Guerrero Thread

On March 7th 2015 We are in for a treat. 2015 Is looking promising already

Adrien Broner is back and ready to make an Impact in 2015. The Can Man is 2-0 since his tragic loss to Marcos Maidana back in 2013. 2014 Showed Promise, and I think in 2015 we are going to see a Broner that we have never seen before. A broner that is determined to become the face of boxing. Molina is going to get embarrassed.

Keith Thurman vs Robert Guerrero is a really interesting fight. 2 Fighters that are highly respected in the sport are going to throw down and give us an action packed fight. Someone is definitely getting stopped in this potential fight of the year candidate for 2015. I got Thurman in this one

Who do you guys have?

I have Broner by UD

and Thurman by KO RD 9.
    Adrien Broner & Keith Thurman
    54.60%
    Adrien Broner & Robert Guerrero
    13.22%
    John Molina & Keith Thurman
    22.99%
    John Molina & Robert Guerrero
    9.20%
    Last edited by Build That Wall; 01-14-2015, 02:56 AM.

Thurman decision, Broner in a fairly close decision.

Comment

I think Thurman will dominate and probably stop Guerrero.

Broner vs Molina will be more competitive, but I see Broner coming out on top. Molina is a serious puncher though, wouldn't surprise me if he dropped Broner

Comment

Thurman stoppage, 10th round.
        Molina stoppage, 7th round.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
          I think Thurman will dominate and probably stop Guerrero.

Broner vs Molina will be more competitive, but I see Broner coming out on top. Molina is a serious puncher though, wouldn't surprise me if he dropped Broner
          Molina has power, but he does not have Maidana power. People act like Broner has a bad Chin. Well Maidana power is crazy and hard to come by. Broner has a good chin. A much better chin than Amir Khan.

Comment

Comment

Thurman ko

Broner decision

Comment

I can see Molina taking it I don't think its out of the question.
                Broner is far more skilled but Molina has power and Broner is a total sucker for that overhand right as Maidana and Taylor showed especially.
                He don't want to be taking those from Molina because he can crack and hes probably a better finisher than Maidana.

Still I will stick with Broner but you can't rule Molina out. Good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  Molina has power, but he does not have Maidana power. People act like Broner has a bad Chin. Well Maidana power is crazy and hard to come by. Broner has a good chin. A much better chin than Amir Khan.
                  Broner does have a pretty decent chin but he's flat-footed and not hard to hit, there's only so much you can take on the chin.

Broner should practice using his feet in camp if he wants to make this an easy fight

Comment

I think Molina might have more one punch power than Maidana. Maidana is more an accumulation puncher. Hes fought the better fighters but Molina has shown one punch power time and time again.

Either way they can both hit and Broner don't want to be taking too many.

Comment

Working...
                    X