No announcement yet.

henderson beat fedor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] henderson beat fedor?

admittedly i got into mma about 2001 but it was mostly centered around frank shamrock, royce, vitor, tank abbot and tito and then came the diaz bros as well as cung le locally in the san jose area ... so in getting to know dan henderson and his accomplishments i found out that this crazy fool beat fedor at heavyweight??

that's nuts to me.

Originally posted by baya View Post
    admittedly i got into mma about 2001 but it was mostly centered around frank shamrock, royce, vitor, tank abbot and tito and then came the diaz bros as well as cung le locally in the san jose area ... so in getting to know dan henderson and his accomplishments i found out that this crazy fool beat fedor at heavyweight??

that's nuts to me.
    yep..

and in other news, the man set foot on the moon..

Comment

Yeah, knocked him the **** out.... Shot Fedor though to be fair.

Comment

Sort of.

Henderson is a beast, I think Fedor got too C0cky because he was leading the fight up until the point. But we are talking Dan Henderson who's known for unpredictable shut downs

Comment

Fedor was over the hill by the time he signed with affliction and strikeforce so yes he beat him, but it wasn't as significant as if he beat him whilst he was in his prime. Still impressive though.

Comment

Yeah, I wouldn't say shot, but past prime, so still a good win for Hendo.

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
              yep..

and in other news, the man set foot on the moon..
              this dude

Comment

It ended up in a prison rape. You know that sexual act they call donkey punch? That's exactly what it looked like when fedor face planted.

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
                Sort of.

Henderson is a beast, I think Fedor got too C0cky because he was leading the fight up until the point. But we are talking Dan Henderson who's known for unpredictable shut downs
                Fedor was not leading the fight up to that point. In the opening seconds he was almost knocked down with a left hook, hit with a big superman punch and was getting hammered while hurt, then Hendo controlled him against the fence for over a minute. That was worth more than the knockdown fedor scored against Hendo who got knocked down in every fight, we saw how meaningful that was when seconds later Hendo put him in lala land.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  It ended up in a prison rape. You know that sexual act they call donkey punch? That's exactly what it looked like when fedor face planted.

Fedor was not leading the fight up to that point. In the opening seconds he was almost knocked down with a left hook, hit with a big superman punch and was getting hammered while hurt, then Hendo controlled him against the fence for over a minute. That was worth more than the knockdown fedor scored against Hendo who got knocked down in every fight, we saw how meaningful that was when seconds later Hendo put him in lala land.
                  Touché touché

Comment

Dude you need to go watch that ****ing fight. That was a wild fight. That's why I think Dan has a case for G.O.A.T because he beat Fedor and Big Nog. Not to mention Pride Middleweight(Light Heavyweight) and Welterweight(Middleweight) champion. Beat a who's who's name of fighters and fought literally everybody. The only people he never fought were Chuck Liddell, Randy Couture, and Jones. Couture was a heavyweight when he came in though and Chuck was already shot to hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X