Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy's Gomez: Andre Berto Can Still Be in The Mix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berto still has the physical tools, his defense is just absolute ****... at 29, he can still llearn a thing or two if given the right trainer. Id love to see Roger or Sr take him under their wing.

Comment

Berto is a gatekeeper. Kell Brook should use him as a stepping stone to get noticed in America.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Berto is a gatekeeper. Kell Brook should use him as a stepping stone to get noticed in America.
        I'm sure Brook thought of this before you mentioned it.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou
          Wow, i guess if a fighter gets the **** beat out of him every fight, he gets TV dates. What is boxing coming to.
          same as it has always been. Gatti wasn't a star because of his pure boxing ability.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Ortiz is still too woman for him to try and avenge. Can go back to fighting bums though. That'd be good for him. He can still pretend he's elite.

Comment

He should hire a new trainer. Maybe Floyd Sr or Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou View Post
                Wow, i guess if a fighter gets the **** beat out of him every fight, he gets TV dates. What is boxing coming to.
                Berto getting undeserved TV dates is nothing new. He was getting them while they were hyping him up. Im sure they'll keep trying to give him some. I usually feel bad for a fighter in his situation. But for some reason, I like watching Berto get beat up.

Comment

berto needs to

he is to tight to stocky no movement he lost ability more footwork more tecnical stuff more waist new trainer cuban pedro diaz will be perfect

Comment

Working...
                  X