Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather a hypocrite? What happened to protecting the sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post
    i'm with you. time was in, you're there to fight, not cuddle and kiss.

thank goodness for jrosales13 keeping it real among the pacboys.
    I'm a ***** and a pacboy now.

Guess that makes me unbiased.

Comment

Pleasantly surprised by a Sharkboy post.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
        I really don't care what you think Mak. Flat out. I feel how I feel and aint none of yall go change that. Tired of all the whining.

of course...you and Victor should meet up and give each other hugs

Comment

Shut up you fake boxing fan. I'm tired you whining female pretenders.
          butthurt?

two types of *****s

floyd d!cksucker <----here---CONQUERING
          floyd fan boy<------here----SHARKBOY

Comment

Come on now we known for the longest Webb is just a ***** at his core.

He acts level headed but he's a Mayweather stan like 80% of the kiddies on here.

Anyone and I mean ANYONE who is 100% okay with what Floyd did last night has no honor of any sort.

Notice damn near if not every boxer when asked about it say that yes it was legal but they themselves would never do such a thing.

Comment

I really don't care what you think Mak. Flat out.
              LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

the tears and stomping and moaning from cats, it's all irrational and senseless. lack of regard for one's opponent when time is in is the sport that we're watching. you're supposed to take whatever's on offer and you're also supposed to not stand there toe to toe, relaxed, with your defenses down, and much less when the best fighter in the world is in front of you. you heard me, i said the BEST fighter in the world.

anyway, very solid card, great to see erik do his thing against a young gun, vargas-lopez was pretty fiery, canelo was watchable, a pleasure to see floyd again looking surgical and delivering a badass ktfo in the main event. i'm happy with what we got.

Comment

Boxing is every man for himself, Mayweather isnt protecting ***** but himself, the soon people get that through their little heads the better, Boxers would do anything for a WIN, and Mayweather has proof that against Ortiz....Boxer would take drug to give them a better chance of a WIN etc

Comment

Originally posted by MindHeist View Post
                  Come on now we known for the longest Webb is just a ***** at his core.

He acts level headed but he's a Mayweather stan like 80% of the kiddies on here.

Anyone and I mean ANYONE who is 100% okay with what Floyd did last night has no honor of any sort.

Notice damn near if not every boxer when asked about it say that yes it was legal but they themselves would never do such a thing.
                  Says a Cotto stan who hasnt been the same since Cotto quit. And I don't care how you feel. Flat out. Tired of you "grown men" whining. Go watch tennis.

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                  butthurt?

two types of *****s

floyd d!cksucker <----here---CONQUERING
                  floyd fan boy<------here----SHARKBOY
                  Butthurt are the females like yourself...cheap shot! floydie hit him with a cheap shot! Log off.

Comment

Says a Cotto stan who hasnt been the same since Cotto quit. And I don't care how you feel. Flat out. Tired of you "grown men" whining. Go watch tennis.

Butthurt are the females like yourself...cheap shot! floydie hit him with a cheap shot! Log off.

Floyd, "I just want my fights to be fair".

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                      I'm a ***** and a pacboy now.

Guess that makes me unbiased.
                      i didn't say anything about you being a pacboy. i'm familiar with your MO, you're a floydboy. but a sappy one, apparently.

i was referring to the salinity levels rising in this forum throughout the day from all the filipino tears shed. more bitterness from them than from the hispanics.

Comment

Working...
                      X