No announcement yet.

The truth about Floyd Mayweather’s Showtime reality series

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    did he explain what did he "staged" a scene where everybody was smoking weed? because it made no sense to me at all when watching the episode
    It showed how strong his will was to live clean. Giving a good example to the kids watching. Even with the peer pressure of a bunch of hos smoking weed he didnt partake. You dont have to smoke weed to be cool and party with the ladies. A true champion.

Comment

Why do you think I've referred to Jr. has Fraud Jr. for the past few years? His entire image is a...wait for it... FAKE!

Comment

I am speechless.....Some people really do not know that television is entertainment...anything that goes on the tube is edited. Floyd is an entertainer, no longer a boxer. Whether the sparring was real or not, the weed was real or not....its scripted, put fourth to elicit a certain response from the morons who want to believe that people live under those conditions 24 7. People party, all people really. But guess what? everyone also has other obligations, including floyd.

Sure people get crazy, they might get carried away in sparring....But thats a part of life as well. boxing can't touch Floyd because guess what? Hollywood and its satanic masters control sports entertainment. You best believe that Floyd's get out of jail card is "we are entertainment." But be rest assurd Floyd did not think of that alone, some high level, Al haymon type did a mr Fox on Floyd prolly went like this:

Floyd enters the room: Mr fox says "Sit the fvc down, don't speak....nod your ******ed head if you understand....do you understand ****head"? Floyd nods....."You will go into the room and tell them it was entertainment." Floyd nods....."Thats all you will tell them As soon as they stop questioning you stand up and walk out...do you understand?" floyd nods "good now get your stinky azzz out of here before I lay a foot up on in it....stupid azzzz!"

Comment

Tell me one reality tv show that is not fake??

Comment

So it's true that Floyd makes it rain fake hundred dollar bills in clubs...

Comment

Working...
            X