Comments Thread For: VisionQuest Seeking $650,000 in Manny Pacquiao Suit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by $ jmoney 210 $ View Post
    give me a 500 word essay on why manny pacquiao is fighter of the decade
    i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny i love manny

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Toyman View Post
        sad to hear that. i guess its just me and leaduppercut then.
        Yep, that kid is nothing but a hype-job with a manufactured resume'.

A terrific fighter, but nowhere near where you think kid.

Truth be known, I dont hate Manny at all, but I cant stand his pig-ignorant flag-waving fanbase. You know, the kind who have only been watching boxing for a couple of years, and dont know a single thing about any other fighters, but will still insist to a veteran boxing fan that Manny is the GOAT

Clowns like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
          Pac has multiple investments. His portfolio makes Floyd's look like a 2 page newsletter.
          The VisionQuest income is for product endorsement, a diverse form of publicity that pays very well. Manny has no need to dodge a tax bill.
          This is just another wealthy athlete story with no legs.
          For Floyd lovers, it's a seeming slice of vindication.

Mayweather has been obviously blacklisted from most, if not all, consumer advertising activity.
          He is associated with assault, lousy sportsmanship and is not considered by the advertising world as anything but a very good boxer fueled by the act of a pro wrestler.
          The WWF is long gone but Pacquiao is very much here and Floyd berates Manny's attributes as the result of Barry Bond tactics.
          Slander is another piece of the Mayweather arsonal.
          This is not how one makes friends at HP, Apple or in a sport that sees one of the best run from his most prolific challange.
          Floyd excuses himself from a Pac showdown with the tact of a tiny Hulk Hogan gone mad.

When a professional prizefighter burns a $100 bill on videotape, he is going to be placed under a fiscal microscope.
          Mayweather is quite simply, insultingly arrogant inside and outside of the ring.
          His nature is that of the school bully, always bragging and picking on weaker prey.
          This also seems to include 80 year old sports journalists.
          In a country that suffers from a 9.1 % unemployment rate, this athlete has the audacity to steal dollars from those fans who made his career.
          He ended a 60 buck PPV with 2 sucker punches.
          Ray Robinson is spinning in his resting place.

If 'Pretty Boy' were indeed the best at anything, he would respond with discipline as opposed to sneaky malice. In a sport that gets a black eye each time a top pro acts like a spoiled child, Mayweather's actions hurt the game.
          He reigns with rage as a man like Bernard Hopkins places a brave face on Boxing every fan can be proud of.
          Regardless of the Dawson outcome, his desire to fight the best is a testament worthy of unique praise.
          Pac and B-Hop represent what is truly valient about prizefighting.
          They represent members of a league that expresses class.
          Floyd has little desire for such true virtue. That would require too much risk.

Manny has never displayed any features that could be assigned to biting the hand that feeds him.
          He therefore gets the benefits of any doubts in my book when it comes to taxation or more significantly, humanity and wealth of the human soul.
          Who cares about Mayflower? This is a Pac thread, so fuk off.

FACT: Pacquiao " sucks at paying his taxes "

FACT: "they straightened out his money problems, and even let Pacquiao borrow some cash..... but Manny never paid them back and totally ignored the bill"

Comment

• This is very badly written-at least. How does TNZ "obtain" a law suit opened against pacquiao??

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              BAHAHAHAHAH
              I was wondering when you were gonna show up

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                Yep, that kid is nothing but a hype-job with a manufactured resume'.

A terrific fighter, but nowhere near where you think kid.

Truth be known, I dont hate Manny at all, but I cant stand his pig-ignorant flag-waving fanbase. You know, the kind who have only been watching boxing for a couple of years, and dont know a single thing about any other fighters, but will still insist to a veteran boxing fan that Manny is the GOAT

Clowns like you.

I agree.

fighter of the decade
                p4p king.

damn, excuse me for feeling jealous.

Comment

• Some of these comments are amusing.

Comment

• Righto tards, lets have some fun.....

ThePrince, do you remember posting this ?

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                    LMFAO

Comment

• More words of wisdom from our resident tax expert ThePrince.....

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                      LMFAO

Comment

Working...
                      X