Comments Thread For: Haye To Fury: Just Shut Up, Stop It, Stick To Singing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

80,000 wankers

Comment

Haye telling him who's the boss, he doesn't even need a belt and he's still more relevant than this fat gypo

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
        Haye telling him who's the boss, he doesn't even need a belt and he's still more relevant than this fat gypo
        How are ticket sales going for the Gayemaker's return?

He's probably going to pull out again when he realises no one is gonna show up.

Comment

i still dont know if i respect fury's boxing skills...

that being said, i respect him more than david haye.

Fury provides entertainment. Haye provides anorak with disturbing avatars.

Fury > Haye

Comment

David "20 c0cks" Haye is miserable knowing he blew his chance to beat Fury. Haye looks like hell now and probably has more rust than an iron nail. Put up or shut up, man. You've got a long road before you get to talk about Tyson again.
            Last edited by Redd Foxx; 12-07-2015, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Fury is exactly what wladimir told he is: A Circus Clown.

Comment

STFU Haye you annoying cunt. Don't start shoving yourself down people's throat, nobody wants to see your sorry ass back.

Comment

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by gauze View Post
                  everyone needs to stem a set of balls and stop being little PC ******s.

wah wah racism.
                  wah wah gender equality.
                  wah wah gay rights.

I'm glad I'm not someone ignorant like you sound to be. It's called human rights. The same human rights you'd be whining for if you were railroaded around like some groups are. So, lemme guess, SOME people are allowed basic human rights and some aren't? Geez bub, best thing you could do is be quiet. That way at least people would have to guess if that blank stare means a blank mind.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  He is not giving boxing a bad name, he is giving religious people a bad name.
                  That's it. People of faith who think God sent em here to be his enforcers. And half the time they're misinterpreting the Bible anyway. There's really no sense in this. I'm not inside Fury's mind, but he's starting to go wacko and he needs to stop. Boxing fans and people in general want the most visible sports icons to be some kind of positive role model. Yet as time goes on, that happens less and less with him. SMH
                  Last edited by PunchyPotorff; 12-07-2015, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                    everyone needs to stem a set of balls and stop being little PC faggots.

wah wah racism.
                    wah wah gender equality.
                    wah wah gay rights.
                    Hey take it easy!! Youve just offended me... I relate as a gender free, non Muslim...but in a non, hierarchical, non non disclusive way (so I don't offend them), you hurted my feewlings! Im thinking of creating a new sex for myself...Its based on the seductive life of the Ameoba because through mitosis one can be asexual. As an ameoba I can't use any tiolet because it reinforces a division and hiearchacy so I just piss on the floor when it suites me.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by gauze View Post
                      everyone needs to stem a set of balls and stop being little PC ******s.

wah wah racism.
                      wah wah gender equality.
                      wah wah gay rights.

I'm glad I'm not someone ignorant like you sound to be. It's called human rights. The same human rights you'd be whining for if you were railroaded around like some groups are. So, lemme guess, SOME people are allowed basic human rights and some aren't? Geez bub, best thing you could do is be quiet. That way at least people would have to guess if that blank stare means a blank mind.

That's it. People of faith who think God sent em here to be his enforcers. And half the time they're misinterpreting the Bible anyway. There's really no sense in this. I'm not inside Fury's mind, but he's starting to go wacko and he needs to stop. Boxing fans and people in general want the most visible sports icons to be some kind of positive role model. Yet as time goes on, that happens less and less with him. SMH
                      i don't need to be GIVEN rights. i take what's rightfully mine. i guess that's pretty non-ignorant of you to assume that i think "some people" deserve "rights", yeah? stfu. you're the kinda people im talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X