Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most INSANE display of speed I have ever seen by two fighters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Puft Puft Pass View Post
    kostya > forrest > mosley > delahoya
    F**k no !! It's more like Forrest > Mosley > De La Joto > Kostya.

Don't get me wrong, you can mix all those matchups up and they would all be competitive and we might've seen some surprises !!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy webb View Post

Don't get me wrong, you can mix all those matchups up and they would all be competitive and we might've seen some surprises !!
      kostya beat forrest , forrest beat mosley , mosley beat delahoya.

Comment

pacquiaos speed > both.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Kosta vs. Forrest

Well, it's amateur boxing. They don't need to hurt each other. Every other amateur match looks like that.

Comment

I would bet never bet against KT against those 3. There is a reason people avoided the 140 division and skipped it. P4P one of my favorites of all time. Problem is people just saw the Hatton fight and made moronic remarks about him. But you can argue he is one of the all time greats in the JWW division.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
              Well, it's amateur boxing. They don't need to hurt each other. Every other amateur match looks like that.
              It is not that often you could see a future world champion being schooled all the while negating the height and reach advantages. Why don't you crank up youtube and embed the video of every other amateur match that looks like this.

Comment

I've always said that if Kostya had a chance at De La Joto. I think Kostya would have a solid chance at beating him.

But, whenever I have that discussion with people, they think I'm crazy for even thinking that Kostya has a chance. and they all base it on that lost to Vince Phillips.

When did Kostya Poo ever step up and beat an elite fighter? Overrated jokers like Zab Judah don't count.

Tszyu ducked and avoided every elite fighter of his generation to fight mediocre mandatory challengers.He wanted nothing to do with a rematch with Vince Phillips either.

Tszyu and his power were and always will be overrated.He was never a devastating puncher and being able to outbox bums like Ben Tackie is nothing to brag about.

Originally posted by tesla_power View Post
                I would bet never bet against KT against those 3. There is a reason people avoided the 140 division and skipped it.

There's a reason a man who could have fought two weight divisions above the weight he spent his entire career didn't step up into a division that guaranteed bigger fights and bigger paydays.

Tszyu never wanted any of the elite as he knew he would lose.
                Last edited by gimmeyapudpud; 02-25-2010, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Puft Puft Pass View Post
                  kostya beat forrest , forrest beat mosley , mosley beat delahoya.
                  That's the amateurs, man. Who knows, Kostya could've possibly beat him again in the pros, we'll never know. But, I like Vernon over Kostya if they would've ever fought in the pros.

Originally posted by gimmeyapudpud View Post
                  When did Kostya Poo ever step up and beat an elite fighter? Overrated jokers like Zab Judah don't count.

Tszyu ducked and avoided every elite fighter of his generation to fight mediocre mandatory challengers.He wanted nothing to do with a rematch with Vince Phillips either.

Tszyu and his power were and always will be overrated.He was never a devastating puncher and being able to outbox bums like Ben Tackie is nothing to brag about.

There's a reason a man who could have fought two weight divisions above the weight he spent his entire career didn't step up into a division that guaranteed bigger fights and bigger paydays.

**** the f**k up with your ducking theories. You need to look up the word "Prizefighter". I wouldn't mind getting my @ss handed to me by f**kin' Mike Tyson if it meant 8 million in my bank account !!

You're such an *d*ot. Look, De La Joto fought Miguel Angel Gonzalez and bailed the 140lbs division just when Tszyu was starting to make some noise !!

And once De La Joto made the jump to 147lbs, guess who he took on ? Guys named David Kamau, Charpentier, WTF. And those guys are suppose to be better comp than what Kostya could've possibly given him ?

The reality of it is... Kostya was a high-risk/low reward at the time.

Kostya had well over 200 plus amateur fights. Fought the best amateurs in the world. Some of 'em he beat, like a guy named Vernon Forrest. What could he possibly be scared of, a multi-million dollar payday, GTFO and go back to your mom's womb !!
                  Last edited by jimmy webb; 02-25-2010, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gimmeyapudpud View Post

The Phillips comment is fair, everything else you're an idiot.

- some fighters tend to think that dominating a division is more impressive than jumping division.

- tszyu was 5'6 and already short even at 140

- How does other fighters skipping 140 and going from 135-147 equate to Kostya ducking?

Comment

Originally posted by Akyra View Post
                      pacquiaos speed > both.
                      I totally agree !!

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                      The Phillips comment is fair, everything else you're an idiot.

- some fighters tend to think that dominating a division is more impressive than jumping division.

- tszyu was 5'6 and already short even at 140

- How does other fighters skipping 140 and going from 135-147 equate to Kostya ducking?
                      Ain't it funny, man. He accuses a world-class amateur turned world-class fighter a ducker. Kostya was fighting guys for free in the amateurs and you're accusing of being scared to fight certain fighters in the pro ranks, lmao. Why, because he would've gotten paid a ****load of $$$$.

I'll take a loss anyday over a victory if it meant making millions !! If it makes dollars, it makes sense !!

Comment

Working...
                      X