No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Lifts Spirits of Pinoys Affected By Typhoon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**CENSORED** & perm
    Last edited by BostonGuy; 12-01-2013, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      pacquiao is a top flight philanthropist. he likes to help people, and he's got a ton of influence. it's a shame that he's been so badly advised when it comes to money.being smart with his money would have made it much more efficient to help people.
      its called illiteracy

Comment

hayabang sala ma pacquiao taxes na. left punch buboy, pare.
        Pac ay magiging okay. Lalaki Ito ay isang clown!

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
          its called illiteracy
          Its called ,......

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
            Athletes are considered independent contractors, not employees. Meaning they get the full amount of their check and it is up to them to pay the taxes.
            WTF? Please dont talk about something you dont know about. That is one of the dumbest thing I read here.

Comment

i've been to the phils many times. they are a bunch of american wanna-be ****. i don't feel sorry for them at all. the world is better with less of them. good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                WTF? Please dont talk about something you dont know about. That is one of the dumbest thing I read here.

it's not made explicit how most of these guys pay their taxes, but i'd be shocked if he's not correct.

w2 employees don't get an opportunity to write off taxes the way a 10-99 contractor would. that's what he's describing.

a fighter would write off from his purse all of the costs involved with running his camp and fighting. that includes sparring, flights, hotels, etc. he wouldn't pay taxes on the money he writes off from his earnings for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingArtist View Post
                  i've been to the phils many times. they are a bunch of american wanna-be ****. i don't feel sorry for them at all. the world is better with less of them. good riddance.

enjoy your ban, pare

Comment

Damnit. I got here too late. I want to know what flint said that got him banned

Comment

enjoy your ban, pare
                      i dont give a fuuck. it is the truth. filipinos succck in everything. tell me one thing they are good at other suucking pacquio's aasss.

Comment

Working...
                      X