No announcement yet.

Team Mayweather Escapes Another Woman-Battering Charge [Full Incident Report]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Khantards don't have much wit, do they? Copying your jokes or posting SpongeBob gifs as comeback is about the best you're going to get from them.
    Better than licking the ass of one of Eddie Hearns stooges mans gonna be so mad when Khan knocks Kelly out, then you will have to go back to wondering what IF Hatton fought him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      So you just copied my joke word for word as a comeback?

Good one
      Word for word? Wrong again.. lol

Comment

You know what? I'ma take my sister and throw her at Mayweather. if I'm lucky we can get an out of court settlement.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          Like to see how your dumbass would act If it was your sister or mother that he was punching, you'd probably still get down on your knees ready to lick his 3 inch knob
          I have told my sister to sit down and shut up when she started courting unnecessary beef.

I don't know why people think blood relation has anything to do with whether or not someone is in the wrong for starting a fight. Men like you are the reason why so many women feel they can pick fights with zero conequences.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            I have told my sister to sit down and shut up when she started courting unnecessary beef.

I don't know why people think blood relation has anything to do with whether or not someone is in the wrong for starting a fight. Men like you are the reason why so many women feel they can pick fights with zero conequences.
            Some brother you are, bet she is glad she has a brother who is too cowardly to intervene.

Pick fights, so you're telling me that every single woman beating circumstance that the lady started it and asked for it my god some people live in denial its like you actually believe Floyd is a good man, you're lucky he is famous otherwise he'd likely still be in jail.

Comment

Working...
            X