Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin's Promoter Feels Wilder Should Be 'Champion in Recess'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    One of the other posters found the rules, you can see my reply elsewhere on the thread. Basically, your hero gets a free pass because he's a cash cow, nothing more. New set of rules for Wilder IOW.
    So you have gone by the word of an anonymous poster on a website that agrees with your agenda? I'm asking YOU to show me the rule that says it's on the champion to do anything if the sanctioning org postponed or cancels a fight because the challenger is called into question for a dirty drug test. If you can't do this (and I already know you cant) than I'm asking you how you can blame Wilder when this whole thing happened through no fault of his own? No giessing, no assumptions and no innuendo, just facts. Because I GUARANTEE my facts will trump yours. READY.......GO!!!!!!!

Comment

povetkins team and those who defend him are a disgrace to boxing

lot of scum on nsb. since when were boxing fans defending a cheat

smh
      Last edited by jas; 08-21-2016, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Read their ruling and deal with it. You obviously don't like their ruling... none of you PED Parrots like it. But we all have to live with it. They did the ruling that way because they realized they'd made a mistake by pulling the fight without sufficient data on the drug in question. And there still isn't definitive data on how long the drug stays in the body in diminished form. And BTW, go do your own research. I'm not falling for your pranks. You'll have some other b.s. to grind on no matter how much proof there is.

http://www.boxingscene.com/wilder-vs...d-test--107808
        Lol, what is a PED parrot? Feel free to link all my posts saying Povetkin cheated. While you're at it though please explain to me how ANY of this is Wilders fault. I've asked this before and you still have no answer. Bottom line is YOU KNOW THIS IS ON THE WBC AND NOT WILDER. Just admit it and move on. Otherwise you are just proving me right by saying you have an agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          Lol, what is a PED parrot? Feel free to link all my posts saying Povetkin cheated. While you're at it though please explain to me how ANY of this is Wilders fault. I've asked this before and you still have no answer. Bottom line is YOU KNOW THIS IS ON THE WBC AND NOT WILDER. Just admit it and move on. Otherwise you are just proving me right by saying you have an agenda.
          I not only don't have an agenda, I don't care what yours is either. But you Wilder fans sure do get chapped easily anytime your hero is questioned. As for the WBC, or any sanctioning organization... this testing biz is being pushed too much, when technology isn't up to speed with it yet. So yes in that regard WBC jumped the gun on all this. The Povetkin/Wilder fight should have happened, especially considering it was trace amounts found, and then do the full examination of the issue after the fight.

Comment

So you have gone by the word of an anonymous poster on a website that agrees with your agenda? I'm asking YOU to show me the rule that says it's on the champion to do anything if the sanctioning org postponed or cancels a fight because the challenger is called into question for a dirty drug test. If you can't do this (and I already know you cant) than I'm asking you how you can blame Wilder when this whole thing happened through no fault of his own? No giessing, no assumptions and no innuendo, just facts. Because I GUARANTEE my facts will trump yours. READY.......GO!!!!!!!
            You have quite a high opinion of yourself bubba. Or you could just be high. Go find some brainless spineless chump to push around. I already explained in the last post, so go find that, boy. Ready... GO!!!

Comment

You have quite a high opinion of yourself bubba. Or you could just be high. Go find some brainless spineless chump to push around. I already explained in the last post, so go find that, boy. Ready... GO!!!
              Lol, it's funny you getting all offended and saying I have a high opinion of myself when you have admitted in your last post it was not Wilfred fault. That's all I wanted to hear, because it is in fact the truth. Thank you.

Comment

Lol, it's funny you getting all offended and saying I have a high opinion of myself when you have admitted in your last post it was not Wilfred fault. That's all I wanted to hear, because it is in fact the truth. Thank you.
                Whatever bubba. Have fun in the spotlight there king clunk.

Comment

Whatever bubba. Have fun in the spotlight there king clunk.
                  Lol, are you mad?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Lmao..

Why? Dude just defended,,, if your boy didn't fail a drug test, he would have gotten his shot..

Wilder is hurt but won't be out long enough to claim he is champion in recess..

Povetkin's team desperate and clutching at straws.. Luckily the sanctioning bodies are corrupt and povetkin's team can bribe them to reinstate sasha as the mandatory

Exactly......

Comment

With Wilder likely to be out for such a long time having someone else hold the main thing until he eventually returns and fights the guy holding the WBC title I don't see the problem with it.

It's not Wilder fault he got injured just like its not Povetkin fault that the drug testing agencies don't know what they're doing and the fact they move like snails with trying to 'clean' the sport of boxing up they denied us the Povetkin fight but on a plus side If Wilder injured his hand against Povetkin he'd be in for major problems BIIIIIGGGG problems.

Comment

Working...
                      X