Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez foot stomping tactic revealed pre fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wrote them to say they should do a parody of margaritos loaded gloves

Comment

Originally posted by dinabay View Post
      You can't get enough of it? If that is so, then you and I share the same sentiment. I watched it over and over, and still could not stop laughing.
      Yup! Apir!

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
        Knew he planned it, 100% proof here!

Man thanks for that too funny

Comment

Originally posted by creagle View Post
          I just wrote them to say they should do a parody of margaritos loaded gloves
          great idea!

Comment

they actually wrote me back and said a cotto-margarito parody is in the works. Woot!

Comment

Can't wait for that one...

Comment

Originally posted by LatinKing416 View Post
                whats worse is that these losers supposedly came up with an official number of marquez 'foot stomps' thruout the fight........ 17

which averages to less than 1.5 of them per round.... which is totally acceptable and should be expected in a fight with lefty vs righty
                Not only that but there is another vid that has nearly the same amount of times that Pac stepped on Marquez' foot.

It happens in every single right/lefty fight. Both of their lead feet are forward on the same side so it goes without saying that it happens all the time.

Some ******ed obsessive Pac fan actually interviewed Freddie Roach about it. They were asking if it was a special ploy from Marquez and if he thought it was cheating.....Roach looked kind of embarrassed and a bit stupefied for a moment before recovering and saying that it's simply a part of boxing and it happens all the time and that Marquez wasn't trying to do it but that whoever has the best position is likely to land on the other guys foot first.

Really incredibly sad though. They always talk about Marquez being a crybaby, and yet I haven't seen anything sadder and more pathetic in recent years than the Pac horde crying about an everyday boxing occurrence that happens in every fight supposedly being some kind of cheating conspiracy and the reason for Marquez beating Pac. :non ono:

It's as bad as the time that after lots of *****ing about Marquez after the first fight, when Pac talked about his socks itching as an excuse and they all jumped on it. That **** was funny as hell.
                Last edited by BennyST; 12-03-2011, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                  Not only that but there is another vid that has nearly the same amount of times that Pac stepped on Marquez' foot.

It happens in every single right/lefty fight. Both of their lead feet are forward on the same side so it goes without saying that it happens all the time.

Some ******ed obsessive Pac fan actually interviewed Freddie Roach about it. They were asking if it was a special ploy from Marquez and if he thought it was cheating.....Roach looked kind of embarrassed and a bit stupefied for a moment before recovering and saying that it's simply a part of boxing and it happens all the time and that Marquez wasn't trying to do it but that whoever has the best position is likely to land on the other guys foot first.

Really incredibly sad though. They always talk about Marquez being a crybaby, and yet I haven't seen anything sadder and more pathetic in recent years than the Pac horde crying about an everyday boxing occurrence that happens in every fight supposedly being some kind of cheating conspiracy and the reason for Marquez beating Pac.
                  I thought I would never see anything like the Chavez or Tyson fan's again.

I was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    I thought I would never see anything like the Chavez or Tyson fan's again.

I was wrong.
                    Yeah, absolutely. Thought we had gotten past that. Oh well, there's always one that bring out the freaks and obsessives.

Imagine if Pac had had a career to rival to Chavez'? That would be scary. In a weird way I think Pac has become so far overhyped it's not funny. Chavez and his run back then, for people that actually were there and remember, was really staggering. Imagine Pac being 80-0 and the Whitaker fight being against Mayweather?

I think maybe because there is less greats out there and overall the fighters are ****ter than ever, it makes Pac and co seem much better than what they are and thus the freaks and psychos get even more crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                      Yeah, absolutely. Thought we had gotten past that. Oh well, there's always one that bring out the freaks and obsessives.

Imagine if Pac had had a career to rival to Chavez'? That would be scary. In a weird way I think Pac has become so far overhyped it's not funny. Chavez and his run back then, for people that actually were there and remember, was really staggering. Imagine Pac being 80-0 and the Whitaker fight being against Mayweather?

I think maybe because there is less greats out there and overall the fighters are ****ter than ever, it makes Pac and co seem much better than what they are and thus the freaks and psychos get even more crazy.
                      Just thinking about it makes me shudder.

Scary, scary thought.

Comment

Working...
                      X