Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Drills Malik Scott With First Round KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott's plan was to wink at Wilder, block the punch and pretend he got knocked out.

Comment

• Man down....

Originally posted by noStylez View Post
      Did the punch even land, I only saw the replay.
      I'm wondering the same thing. Dude get tap on the ear a d the right hand didn't even land, but dude talking about hitting so hard his punches are guard resistance. I know I watched a fake fight with a fighter who could have got up at the count of 3...

Comment

• Stage..paid-off

WILDER IS A BUMM.IM A LONG TIME BOXING FAN AND FOLLOWER. THIS type a **** will HURT the sport THAT WE ALL LOVE.
        IF this is the future than I ol,school Fan ,Like me will was live in the PAST. WHAT HAPPEN TO THE TRUE AMERICAN HEAVY FIGHTERS? wHY IS THIS PU$$Y BEING PROTECTED, AS SOON AS HE GET INTO THE RING WITH A REAL FIGHTER YOU WILL WITNESS WEAKNESS. MARK MY WORD AS LONG AS gbd PROTECT this fraud they will make MONEY.ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          "Everyone has a plan, until they get hit"

Mike Tyson
          "Everyone has a plan, until I hit them in the nuts."

Danny Garcia

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
            "Everyone has a plan, until I hit them in the nuts."

Danny Garcia
            I would have figured you would have went~

"Everyone has a plan, until they get clinched"

Wladimir Klitschko

Comment

• I THINK i WOULD LAST LONGER

COME ON MAN THE AVERAGE PERSON COULD DID BETTER THAN THIS H$E.DAM AT LEAST TRY FAKE US WITH TWO ROUNDS! I GIVE 1 THUMG UP 4 ACTOR and 1 4 co-star..

Comment

• Scott is just a disgrace, a victim, a bum....thats all i got to say about that.....im sure Wilder paid him for this bull****,

Comment

• Ya'll saying Scott took a dive are crazy. He's a professional fighter and due to his performance, he'll never receive another shot on boxing's big stage. Can't see him doing that purposefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
                    Scott took a dive

He cam to get paid and that is all.

I agree. Malik Scott had already made up in his mind that he was going to fall and not get up at the first time Wilder threw a punch. When he fell his eyes were very clear and he damn sure wasn't that hurt if at all. Then he started his act of not being able to get up. What a farce. They should withhold his paycheck and he should never be allowed to fight again. Notice he didn't bother to stick around for an interview.

Comment

• stop the madness

What next Wilder PPv!!! Ha Ha !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X