Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much credit does Pacman get for his win over Morales?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
    Wait till Floyd grows some Balls or Pray Mosley beat Fraud then you will see that fight. Berto aint worth the time. Pwill need to make 147 yet again. He recently look bad.
    Your childish talk really shows who you fear. Because you know Pacquiao is really not that good, just your ride until you can migrate to the nuts of a fighter you really like, is Berto! Berto is young, powerful and EXPLOSIVE. At this point he'd have a chance to KO Pacquiao and you know it. So "he's not worth the time"... How obvious, fearful "fan".

Comment

Wait till Floyd grows some Balls or Pray Mosley beat Fraud then you will see that fight. Berto aint worth the time. Pwill need to make 147 yet again. He recently look bad.
      Berto ain't worth the time but Joshua Clottey is? Really, dude?

And why does Floyd need balls? Manny made many more demands to team Floyd and Floyd agreed to them all, even $10,000,000 for every pound over.

I think you're confused as to who needs to grow the balls.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
        No, Manny Pacquiao is very good. Those guys are very good as well but you'd never know it under the conditions that they had to fight. Those Mexican warriors will fight anybody at any weight within reason. They just weren't competitive.

Ask Pacquiao if he'll fight Shane Mosley, Paul Williams or any other true WW (aside from Clottey) at 147 and he will tell you NO. No chance in hell he'll take that fight.

He would only fight Mosley if Mosley was willing to come down to 142, which is bull****. Why would Mosley have to fight for a WW title at 142?

That's just the way it goes. It isn't necessarily Pac as much as it is Arum and Roach.
        Yeah well, it sounded like you were pretty much calling him a fraud for the past 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
          Pacquiao is very exciting. But he's not really that good. Clottey triple uppercut him through the guard... What does that say?
          Doesn't say much...What is it supposed to say?

So you agree that Pac has been a fraud for 5 years now?

Comment

Berto ain't worth the time but Joshua Clottey is? Really, dude?

And why does Floyd need balls? Manny made many more demands to team Floyd and Floyd agreed to them all, even $10,000,000 for every pound over.

I think you're confused as to who needs to grow the balls.
            Where was Berto when Pac-Clottey was made???

Isnt he tied with Mosley fight??? Moron!!!

Comment

Where was Berto when Pac-Clottey was made???

Isnt he tied with Mosley fight??? Moron!!!
              You know nothing about Boxing.

Your username says a lot about all you care about. Pac D best and everybody else is just a soon to be victim in your eyes.

Hey pacdbest, who wins, Prime Pac vs Prime Mike Tyson in a 12 round fight?

Pac by UD or KO?

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                Your childish talk really shows who you fear. Because you know Pacquiao is really not that good, just your ride until you can migrate to the nuts of a fighter you really like, is Berto! Berto is young, powerful and EXPLOSIVE. At this point he'd have a chance to KO Pacquiao and you know it. So "he's not worth the time"... How obvious, fearful "fan".
                My Fear??? Hey Brother you dont know me???

I already Predicted Pac will beat Hatton, DLH and Cotto when Pac was still at 130 lbs.

Here u look:
                12-09-2007, 02:35 AM #11
                PacDbest
                Belt holder
                ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
                Re: PacDbest chances of Pac vs Mayweather now?
                Props to Floyd, he's learning now how to finish a fight.

I pick Floyd to win the fight coz Hatton's arms is only 20" & only 5'6" short. Pac's 5'6 1/2" & 25" long from Armpit to fist. Pac is a Different animal than Hatton, He's faster, Punch straighter, Better head movement, quick footed. Watch Pac in any fight, he's not that hittable with the left hook. The opponent has to deal with Pac's Jab in order to be hit by a Left hook.
                You haven't seen the welter Pac yet. You've only seen the 130 Pac with the Power of a middleweight.

Pac will be busy with JMM, Diaz & maybe DLH. PBF will take a Break, He'll not fight Cotto or any of the Bigger welter. hatton will Probably will be back at 140 fighting Witter or Torres. Pac might fight Hatton in England after DLH.
                PBF will come out of retirement to fight Pac after all thoose Big fights.

Comment

You know nothing about Boxing.

Your username says a lot about all you care about. Pac D best and everybody else is just a soon to be victim in your eyes.

Hey pacdbest, who wins, Prime Pac vs Prime Mike Tyson in a 12 round fight?

Pac by UD or KO?
                  just google pacdbest... yoou'll know who am I. I'm a genius!!! I'm no moron like u.

Comment

jesus, pacdbest is here?

Comment

As much credit as Floyd was given when he beat Zab Judah after coming off a loss to ****in baldomir.

Comment

Working...
                      X