Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: In My Life, I'll Never Do Business With Arum!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerzz View Post
    Can't force a guy in terror to fight,

Lets move on

Pac vs Danny Garcia

Pac vs Maidana

Pac vs Broner
    Bro sorry to tell you, you won't see any of those fights either. They are all Golden Boy fighters, Schafer said he's not doing business with Arum either.

Comment

aka I don't ever want to fight pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by TBOGGS78 View Post
        You know what's funny about all that, Manny never took any type of RANDOM test until he got KTFO by Marquez and then they were saying Marquez had to be on something. The first time he did random testing was with Rios, he could have been doing random testing and shut Mayweather up but he didn't actually do it until it was him laid out.
        In the world of Floyd haters, nothing has changed since 2009.

Comment

Duh....old news....everybody already knew this!!...I been said the Pac fan motto should be "Free Pac"....that's if yall really wanna see this fight!!...Arum shouldn't make a cent off of Floyd imo

Pac should make a Cotto like power move and go get that money....Arum ate off the blood and sweat of Pac long enough...plus Arum got Pac, Bradley and Marquez stuck in a love triangle...keep recycling those rematches while gassing the fans about a potential fight against Floyd...it's been working for years....I can get those "Free Pac" shirts printed up for yall for a descent price....just hit me up if interested

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            Duh....old news....everybody already knew this!!...I been said the Pac fan motto should be "Free Pac"....that's if yall really wanna see this fight!!...Arum shouldn't make a cent off of Floyd imo

Pac should make a Cotto like power move and go get that money....Arum ate off the blood and sweat of Pac long enough...plus Arum got Pac, Bradley and Marquez stuck in a love triangle...keep recycling those rematches while gassing the fans about a potential fight against Floyd...it's been working for years....I can get those "Free Pac" shirts printed up for yall for a descent price....just hit me up if interested
            They don't take time to see that, they stuck on thinking people are scared to fight PAC. They said Mayweather was scared to fight COTTO but the minute he left Top Rank the fight was made.

Comment

Originally posted by TBOGGS78 View Post
              Bro sorry to tell you, you won't see any of those fights either. They are all Golden Boy fighters, Schafer said he's not doing business with Arum either.
              Oscar will

Besides, Schafer won't snub millions of $.
              Last edited by Jerzz; 12-20-2013, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Oscar will
                I hope so because they are good fights but I don't see it happening, I'm trying to remember the last time I've seen a Top Rank fighter against Golden Boy. To be honest that's all PAC has fought the last four years is Top Rank fighters.
                Last edited by TBOGGS78; 12-20-2013, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
                  But he has no problem when he fought Marquez and Cotto both under Top Rank.
                  Neither Cotto nor Marquez was under toprank at the time genius.

Can't force a guy in terror to fight,

Lets move on

Pac vs Danny Garcia

Pac vs Maidana

Pac vs Broner
                  You mean:

Pac vs Marquez

Pac vs Bradley

Pac vs Juan Diaz

Comment

I guess everybody is trying to avoid PAC. I don't hear people when interviewed after a fight say I won't PAC next but EVERYBODY wants Floyd next. Maidana didn't mention PAC but said he wants Floyd is he scared of PAC too? Garcia, Matthysse, Thurman are all screaming Mayweathers name are they avoiding PAC too?

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                      Neither Cotto nor Marquez was under toprank at the time genius.

You mean:

Pac vs Marquez

Pac vs Bradley

Pac vs Juan Diaz
                      Thanks for clearing that up. That just shows how people post without having a clue what they are talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X