Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

audley harrison vs tye fields, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• audley harrison vs tye fields, who wins?

i think this would be a decent matchup. 2 guys who who were hyped up early in their careers. both are C+ fighters IMO.
    fields
    50.00%
    harrison
    50.00%

I'd give it to Harrison, close though.

Comment

who would win? The world would win!

Watching those two fight would be like watching Mary give birth to the Baby Jesus- a thing of beauty, obviously the match up would be a case of the irrestiatable force (Audley) vs the Immovable Object (Fields) and would end up as a draw after a 12 round WAR.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger08 View Post

Watching those two fight would be like watching Mary give birth to the Baby Jesus- a thing of beauty, obviously the match up would be a case of the irrestiatable force (Audley) vs the Immovable Object (Fields) and would end up as a draw after a 12 round WAR.
        atg classic fight...

Comment

Please make this fight!!! One for the purists!!

Comment

Hahaha ! Great matchup i would love to see it.

But being serious, I think Harrison wins, he does know how to box much better than Tye.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger08 View Post

Wrong.

More like the world would collapse. The space-time continuum would not be able to handle such powerful forces occupying the same space.

Comment

Fields would retire in his corner after three which comes as a supprise to many seeing that Harrison hasn't thrown a punch in the fight yet.

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
                  Fields would retire in his corner after three which comes as a supprise to many seeing that Harrison hasn't thrown a punch in the fight yet.
                  lol...harrison has always been a counterpuncher & it's too bad be didn't perform better but i think the magnitute of the event was too much for him..

Comment

Working...
                  X