Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NewYork View Post
    I say..Yes!
    ****in Loser.......

Hell No dont legalize that ****..... only thing that comes out of this would be dumber people... more unemployment.... and more dumbasses that THINK they know everything....

Ever notice how some stupid pot smoking kid thinks he knows everything.... Brings up stats on weed, on drugs, cigarettes, and alcohol??? But knows **** when it comes to textbooks, life, and working....

Dont legalize it.... We will just have more dumb****s like the TS.....

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
      Damn I might have to move to Cali after reading about Makevelli. sounds like some good ****.

life is good over here Sav

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
      ****in Loser.......

Hell No dont legalize that ****..... only thing that comes out of this would be dumber people... more unemployment.... and more dumbasses that THINK they know everything....

Ever notice how some stupid pot smoking kid thinks he knows everything.... Brings up stats on weed, on drugs, cigarettes, and alcohol??? But knows **** when it comes to textbooks, life, and working....

smoke a bowl and go back to IHOP

Comment

****in Loser.......

I go to one of the best colleges in our Country.. I got two jobs and my own apartment at 19.

And I smoke that KUSHHHHHHHHHHH.. Weed does not indicate somebody's IQ.

Comment

it depends on the people who smoke weed. its like drinking alcohol, some alcoholic, some are not

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
            I go to one of the best colleges in our Country.. I got two jobs and my own apartment at 19.

And I smoke that KUSHHHHHHHHHHH.. Weed does not indicate somebody's IQ.
            You are in the MINORITY.... I cant stand bud smokers..... Some might be okay, but about 90% I cant f8cken stand....

Lazy, good for nothing potheads, that think they know all, but cant be productive to save their ****en life.....

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              smoke a bowl and go back to IHOP
              Man, smoking weed is so middle school and high school..... you start to fit in, be cool, try to get some panties.... But in the end it is ****in stupid.....

Comment

Man, smoking weed is so middle school and high school..... you start to fit in, be cool, try to get some panties.... But in the end it is ****in stupid.....

dude, do you form your opinions on drugs by watching after school specials?

what you needed to do after the IHOP incident was to smoke a bowl and chill the **** out...uptight, soberheads like yourself tend to 'wig' out when you get excited

some people like to have a drink at night to unwind; shot of scotch, a beer, whine, glass of champagne...some like to smoke a bowl and relax

its all preference and control...not everyone pothead is like from the DARE program that you have on loop

Comment

****in Loser.......

Are you mad? LOL You of all people have the nerve to use the words"think they no everything" LOL You are about the dumbest dick sucker on this thread.
                  You must be a cop! Or some type of brainless ****. Taxes could help us get out of an recession...getting to deep for you ass ****er? Do us all a favor and eat some razor blades after you swallow rat cum you useless specimen of life.

Comment

You are in the MINORITY.... I cant stand bud smokers..... Some might be okay, but about 90% I cant f8cken stand....

Lazy, good for nothing potheads, that think they know all, but cant be productive to save their ****en life.....
                    You miss President Bush dont you?777

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X