No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Fighter of the Year - Terrance Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxingscene Fighter of the Year - Terrance Crawford

I would like to have some suggestions and nominations. Who should be included in the poll?

I think Roman Gonzalez, Nicolas Walters, Sergey Kovalev, Terrance Crawford and Manny Pacquiao should be there.

Who else?
    Roman Gonzalez
    5.29%
    Gennady Golovkin
    10.05%
    Terrance Crawford
    30.69%
    Sergey Kovalev
    25.40%
    Canelo Alvarez
    1.06%
    Wladimir Klitschko
    1.59%
    Kell Brook
    2.12%
    Manny Pacquiao
    18.52%
    Vasyl Lomachenko
    3.17%
    Nicolas Walters
    2.12%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by The Hammer; 12-05-2014, 09:05 AM.

Gennady Golovkin name needs to be on the list as does Canelo Alvarez, Alvarez would likely have been winning FOTY if he had the fight with Clottey and won but still he holds a more impressive win this year than Crawford, Walters and Gonzalez.

Comment

Roman Gonzalez. Close thread.

Comment

You forgot Wlad. I dont think Crawford and Pacquiao are strong candidates but they didn't do much better than he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          Gennady Golovkin name needs to be on the list as does Canelo Alvarez, Alvarez would likely have been winning FOTY if he had the fight with Clottey and won but still he holds a more impressive win this year than Crawford, Walters and Gonzalez.
          Except Canelo didn't win did he? And you use a fight he could have had? Not a chance.

Best win this year was Brook> Porter . Porter undefeated young champion and no one gave Kell a shot

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Roman Gonzalez. Close thread.
            Did Roman Gonzalez turn into Rigondeaux overnight this hype is absolutely nonsense his division has the least amount of fighters in its pool, pretty much all the other divisions have more fighters and better fighters in that division.

Comment

Did Roman Gonzalez turn into Rigondeaux overnight this hype is absolutely nonsense his division has the least amount of fighters in its pool, pretty much all the other divisions have more fighters and better fighters in that division.
              Great. Should be easy for you to choose when the category is Division of the Year.

Comment

You gave Canelo credit for a fight that didn't happen, you're in no position to contradict anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                  On January 1, 2015 I will add a poll to this thread.

In the meantime, I would like to have some suggestion and nominations. Who should be included in the poll?

I think Roman Gonzalez, Nicolas Walters, Sergey Kovalev, Terrance Crawford and Manny Pacquiao should be there.

Who else?
                  Alvarez and GGG too but honestly, Pacquiao should win this one, who else has completely schooled a top p4p guy and top 3 welterweight?

Gonzalez will probably win it cos he is the new media darling.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Great. Should be easy for you to choose when the category is Division of the Year.
                    Division of the year will be very hard. 126?

Comment

Working...
                    X