Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should self-loathing white people be considered racists?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes without a doubt.

Not only that, but ******s or anyone who hates their own ethnic background whether black, Asian or whatever are scum of society. White people just have more self-hate compared to other races.

They're almost as bad as actual racists. If ******s, or on a bigger scale white guilt-ridden liberals weren't around, there would probably be less racism since they're the ones who instigate these issues and bring up race all the time, trying to defend blacks and other "poor" minorities.

It's embarrassing.

Comment

Serious question. Is it ok for a white guy to act black if he has been raised in that environment, or a black guy to act white under the same circumstances? Please explain your answers.

Comment

Absolutely.

Need an example? Max Kellerman.

Dude is a clear racist.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          Serious question. Is it ok for a white guy to act black if he has been raised in that environment, or a black guy to act white under the same circumstances? Please explain your answers.
          Personally, I'd say no. If a white kid listened to rap and had black friends from his neighborhood and spoke their lingo, but was proud of being white and not ashamed of having white friends either, I'd have no problem with.

It's called being a product of your environment, that's not self-hate.

Not sure what it means for a black guy to act white, unless we're talking about some black surfer dude who is corny and hates rap, blues or any style of music linked to black folks.

Or maybe the Carlton Banks type?

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
            Personally, I'd say no. If a white kid listened to rap and had black friends from his neighborhood and spoke their lingo, but was proud of being white and not ashamed of having white friends either, I'd have no problem with.

It's called being a product of your environment, that's not self-hate.

Not sure what it means for a black guy to act white, unless we're talking about some black surfer dude who is corny and hates rap, blues or any style of music linked to black folks.

Or maybe the Carlton Banks type?

And that is exactly the case with most people today. I can't stand seeing anybody bust a sag or talk all gangsta, but the world continually changes. As far as athletes go....with all do respect to the TS, he wants a reason to call people self hating if they don't like HIS favorite fighters. He has called me that continually over the months even though many of my favorite fighters are white. Froch, Pazienza, Mancini, Pep, Quarry, Chuvalo, Leonard, Ross, Manfredo, etc., etc., etc. This isn't about not liking white fighters and being self hating, this is about not liking white fighters he thinks you should like. No more, no less.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
              Of course we would expect a white kid raised by black parents or in a "black" environment to act black, and a black kid raised by white parents or in a "white" environment to act white.

That has nothing to do with self-loathing and despising one's own race though.

Back in the 1950s, there seems to have been more self-hating blacks, as Malcolm X talks about here. Nowadays, self-loathing whites who hate their own race seem more numerous.

But you're making a judgement of posters who you know nothing of except through a message board. You're insinuating something with no facts, only that they don't like your favorite fighters. How can you judge others based on a message board?

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post

There is seriously no bigger waste of skin on this planet than a ******.
                Quoted for speaking the truth.

Comment

i still don`t get what acting white or acting black means. we don`t all act the same. we`re not all rappers. black people play hockey, my account is a black woman, i wear my pants fitted. i am articulate. some of you are so stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    And that is exactly the case with most people today. I can't stand seeing anybody bust a sag or talk all gangsta, but the world continually changes. As far as athletes go....with all do respect to the TS, he wants a reason to call people self hating if they don't like HIS favorite fighters. He has called me that continually over the months even though many of my favorite fighters are white. Froch, Pazienza, Mancini, Pep, Quarry, Chuvalo, Leonard, Ross, Manfredo, etc., etc., etc. This isn't about not liking white fighters and being self hating, this is about not liking white fighters he thinks you should like. No more, no less.
                    The thing about most ******s is that they are upper-middle class white dudes who have their parents buying them rap albums and $150 pants so they can sag them down to their knees.

Not really a true product of their environment, that's very different than a white kid growing up around a lot of blacks. ******s are admiring something they are not from a distance.

But yeah, the world is constantly changing. The amount of ******s in predominantly white and middle class neighborhoods are increasing so it's almost to the point that growing up around a bunch of ******s is your environment, then the chances are high that you will become one.

Off topic, but I feel awkward trying to make a point while typing the word "******" so often in one post.

Comment

What about Chiggers?

Comment

Working...
                      X