Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's Brandon Rios at? Bam Bam where you at?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last time I herd he was enjoying his MONEY

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
      With all this talk of Garcia taking on Pac and now Gamboa (former opponets of Rios besides Gamboa) where is Bam Bam, i havn't heard from him or his thoughts about Mickey fighting Rios left overs.
      Leftovers. To me it's one of the dumbest terms in boxing. I mean technically, after a dude's first fight -- every fight for the rest of his career he is somebody else's leftovers.

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
        With all this talk of Garcia taking on Pac and now Gamboa (former opponets of Rios besides Gamboa) where is Bam Bam, i havn't heard from him or his thoughts about Mickey fighting Rios left overs.

Has Rios been pushed aside, the money train stopped so now the focus is on Mickey?

Even on videos, i havn't seen Rios around the Garcia gym or any recent videos of him. I always thought it was messed up that Mickey said he can ko Pac the same night Rios lost to Pac. Am sure Mickey and Rios sparr, but i gurantee that Rios takes it easy on Mickey.
        Rios talked all that sh## and was a punching bag. People talk about Pac not kayoing Rios but Rios hardly threw any punches and was in survival mood after a few rounds.

Comment

He's enjoying that paycheck most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
            Rios talked all that sh## and was a punching bag. People talk about Pac not kayoing Rios but Rios hardly threw any punches and was in survival mood after a few rounds.
            Not to mention Rios had never been stopped in his entire career. Say what you will about Bam Bam, but dude has a steel chin. Guy is a zombie. You can keep blasting his ass and he'll just keep coming forward.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
              I can't believe you didn't see him In the videos. Watch again and see If you don't notice a big red everlast bag hanging from the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
              X