Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am hearing that the PS3 is in big TROUBLE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought mine so I can play Blu-Ray movies.

The internet and games feature was a bonus.

Comment

Xbox is around PS2 prices now. The Wii cost more.

I'll get another Xbox by the end of the month since its so cheap.

I value my PS3 more. Blu-ray movies is the way to go!

Comment

Come meet me on CS Source sometime, I'll rape you.

Comment

Back in the day, I owned that ****, CSS.

Comment

Viktor777 is my steam, come meet me *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Viktor777 View Post
              Viktor777 is my steam, come meet me *****.
              Do you surf?

I'll **** you up at it.

Comment

I never got the point of surfing in counter strike.

Lately i reinstalled CSS to play zombie mod with some RL friends. It's pretty fun.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
                  I've extensively played my brother's xbox, and when comparing the 2, I can't find much reason to want to trade a ps3 for a 360. I don't have to pay to play online, my favorite game is Socom, Metal Gear second, no "red circle of death", the ps3 controller has got to be universally recognized as superior to the xbox controller. Xbox has a very nice catalog, but I don't buy a whole lot of video games. The only game I wanted that Xbox had exclusviely was Bioshock, which is being released on PS3. In my opinion, I made the correct purchase.
                  Its worth the buy for the online though

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
                    I've extensively played my brother's xbox, and when comparing the 2, I can't find much reason to want to trade a ps3 for a 360. I don't have to pay to play online, my favorite game is Socom, Metal Gear second, no "red circle of death", the ps3 controller has got to be universally recognized as superior to the xbox controller. Xbox has a very nice catalog, but I don't buy a whole lot of video games. The only game I wanted that Xbox had exclusviely was Bioshock, which is being released on PS3. In my opinion, I made the correct purchase.

I like the ps3 better, but I don't like its controller, the thumbsticks are placed in an awkward position, it may look cooler visually but the 360 controller is definently a more comfortable piece.

I think both consoles have ****ty games compared to the PC though, aside from fight night round 4 coming out..which looks solid. GTHD also looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                      I like the ps3 better, but I don't like its controller, the thumbsticks are placed in an awkward position, it may look cooler visually but the 360 controller is definently a more comfortable piece.

I think both consoles have ****ty games compared to the PC though, aside from fight night round 4 coming out..which looks solid. GTHD also looks good.
                      Everyone knows PC is the king.

Comment

Working...
                      X