Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: I Know I Got a Concussion, I'm Dizzy Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley: I Know I Got a Concussion, I'm Dizzy Right Now

WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (30-0, 12KOs) took a lot of damage in defeated Ruslan Provodnikov (22-2, 15KOs) by way of a twelve round unanimous decision at the Home Depot Center in Carson, California. Bradley was more active, but Provodnikov came close to knocking him out in several rounds. After winning on cards of 115-112, 114-113 and 114-113 - Bradley felt that he suffered a concussion and went to the hostpital to get checked out.

[Click Here To Read More]

He took a hell of a lot of punishment in this fight.

Comment

How much did he get paid for this fight? Hope it was worth it..

Comment

He took huge shots. Can't believe he was still standing.

Comment

He might not be the same fighter after this, seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            How much did he get paid for this fight? Hope it was worth it..
            Those 2 million bucks for beating up Peterson again are probably sounding really good to Timmy right now.

Comment

he said the same to peterson, lol at timmy

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Those 2 million bucks for beating up Peterson again are probably sounding really good to Timmy right now.
                That's what I was thinking when I posted earlier, am sure he didn't make as much in this fight as he would have made fighting Pederson, instead of taking a pounding for lesser money. Goodluck to him though because according to what people say this fight might have taken something out of him.

Comment

Hardly Sounds Like A Champion Or A Winner; Prov Got Screwed!

Bradley is such a weasel. The problem besides there's nobody out there Bradley can beat, is that nobody is going to want to fight this dangerous Russian, and Bradley won't fight for two years now! Bradley breaks his ankle trying to run from Pacquiao's attack. Now Bradley claims a concussion after the 12 round mugging he just took. Sounds like Bradley is sure getting hurt a lot, and you don't hear about Pacquiao or Prov getting hurt in fights with Bradley. And yet these crooked judges steal both fights. Bradley wouldn't fight anyone before Pacquiao, and wouldn't fight for 10 months after. Now he won't fight after this mugging for two years! What a puzzy of a champion. This is exactly why Floyd is do careful hand picking his opponents.

Comment

If Bradley fights Rios, he will not get a concussion. His head will fly off.

Comment

Working...
                    X