Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me why this Kat WON'T be the next big thing at 147 and above.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Mike Jones, dude has the skills but his career is barely creeping along. Dude should jump ship from TR and go somewhere else....he has the talent to be one of the very best in the world. ike others have said, he should move up to 154....Arum will never let him near Pac and he doesn't have a big enough name right now to fight a PPV caliber fighter.

He should come out with the rapper Mike Jones during his ring walk...that'd be epic.

Comment

dulorme is the next big thing in ww, what happen to brad solomon

Comment

Dulorme is a viscous puncher man...he would give jones a run for his money at ww. I think Jones gases so much because he is far too big for ww..at 154 he would be stronger and have more stamina. A new trainer would also help him fight tall like he should be fighting.

Comment

Just cause he's big and muscular, it doesn't make him skilled or that much better.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post

Nobody will fight him...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Just cause he's big and muscular, it doesn't make him skilled or that much better.
              Nah Jones has skills...

Comment

Because he's dead average.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  Nah Jones has skills...
                  Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Because he's dead average.
                  ^ This right here. And like someone mentioned, he went life n death vs Soto Karass.

Let's see how 'good' he performs vs Randall Bailey.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    ^ This right here. And like someone mentioned, he went life n death vs Soto Karass.

Let's see how 'good' he performs vs Randall Bailey.
                    I think Karass(highly motivated)would give a lot of WW trouble..Which is a big reason you will not see many of umm give him a shot..I really believe the young talent is highly overrated by many,these guys barely fight anybody and everyone views them as unbeatable by a middle of the road fighter..That's not the case anymore,most of these young fighters are very beatable,but are well matched...

Comment

Because Jesus Soto karass beat him

Comment

Working...
                      X