Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any floyd fan defending MONEY coming in overweight against a career featherweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jim Watt View Post
    So youre talking to a chick and you randomly think to yourself, gee, i wonder what her opinion is on manny pacquiao and floyd mayweather. Did i get this right?
    You got it right,

But, dude might have a GF or something. Or maybe she was ugly and not his type and wasn't trying to throw game at her. At least I hope so. I will give dude the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Oh OK, you know who else is big in Japan? Mike Tyson. Iron Mike is bigger than Pac in Japan.

But, you do know your theory is flawed though right?
      ****s and giggles jro, for ****s and giggles.

Comment

You got it right,

But, dude might have a GF or something. Or maybe she was ugly and not his type and wasn't trying to throw game at her. At least I hope so. I will give dude the benefit of the doubt.
        shes a bit, thick but not in a good way. not fat but not the best body. shes cute though

ill still probably stick my dick in her since shes from japan haha

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
          ****s and giggles jro, for ****s and giggles.
          **** and giggles

But, when you created that thread. You was trying to use that logic to prove a point right? Or was that thread for **** and giggles and not really serious?

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Floyd couldve stopped him if he wanted to. He clearly held back on JMM. Go watch the fight.
            Could of, should of, but didn't... so the question is if he could of KO'd Marquez, then why didn't he?

Comment

**** and giggles

But, when you created that thread. You was trying to use that logic to prove a point right? Or was that thread for **** and giggles and not really serious?
              no man, i made the thread to poke fun at the *******s b.c i knew they would get all butt hurt.

over course 1 person doesnt represent a population. i still thought it was funny so i made the thread

Comment

shes a bit, thick but not in a good way. not fat but not the best body. shes cute though

ill still probably stick my dick in her since shes from japan haha
                your balls have to drop before you can stick your dick in a woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
                  Pacquiao loves to drain his fighters before he fights them

first Morales in their second fight, then Oscar and than Cotto at a catchweight

Pac is a disgrace
                  What are u replying to dude, this thread is about Floyd coming in overweight vs Marquez GTFOH!

Comment

• Originally posted by mesher View Post
                    Could of, should of, but didn't... so the question is if he could of KO'd Marquez, then why didn't he?
                    then you clowns would have been talking **** about how floyd ko'd a career feather weight. and i know yall would have

there is always a catch with you fanboys.

Comment

no man, i made the thread to poke fun at the *******s b.c i knew they would get all butt hurt.

over course 1 person doesnt represent a population. i still thought it was funny so i made the thread
                      Ok fair enough,

you have a goodnight bro...

Comment

Working...
                      X